super sonic blue pearl, electron blue pearl OR Midori Green Pearl.

cvc7chris

Hustler
lol, teal thread ftw.
btw, i'm andrew. haha.just sayin'.
Chris dude...

and yeah those older 90's accord can look bad ass with a nice drop and wheels =]

www.cb7tuner.com has LOTS of them.

and u can drop a h22 in them without barely any modification unlike integras but tegs to have the B16 and B18c though =]

cvc7chris

Hustler
and one of my favorite cb7s

looks hella stock but hella nicely modded at the same time =]

something about roof racks that give certain cars a personality

shim

i need money
^ sick, I used to lurk cb7tuners all the time, til I got my teg :p

I've seen that accord around somewhere. imo, its the mix of stance and wheel fitment that allow it to pull the roof rack off, all while giving off a stock-sih appearance.

cvc7chris

Hustler
yeah theres other ones i like more but too lazy to post..but yeah. any car can look good with some modification.

i honestly never saw me owning a integra. but this one caught my eye and i needed a CHEAP fast daily driver at the time. so i got this one. only thing it's that the coupes are too small for me, i thought about selling before starting paint and buying a 4 door integra gsr 5 speed but i can't find one cheap lol

cvc7chris

Hustler
lol noo, im new to this ha mybad
nah dude it's cool just giving u the heads up...

heres what to do

1. go to "user cp" on the top navigavtion bar a few lines UP on the left side
2. on the left control panel go to "Edit signature"
3. insert the links u been using in ur previous post and hit "save" or "ok" or w/e

and u should be good to go

shim

i need money
^ haha i thought something was weird about his "sig."

it's interesting how you kinda just stumbled upon the teg, are you happy with the choice though?

cvc7chris

Hustler
yeah i love it. for now..

it's got power ((not thatttt much)) but still happy with it's pull. and loosk good. lots of aftermarket parts for it =]

and yeah he is gonna get his signature fixed now =[

cvc7chris

Hustler
Paint + no permit to paint = police and city shuting us down

yesss,,,,we were shooting the first layer of paint earlier last night and letting it dry this morning to fix a few little issues with it before shooting more paint and damn cops show up and a lady from the city =p apparently we need a permit to paint a car and to be "ocean" certified or some crap to paint or something. we told the lady and the cop we didn't know that and that we weren't making any money from this (although i was paying my friend to shoot the paint) but since it was "his" garage he can't "legally" paint my car in his garage, so we had to lie and say he had bought the car from me and he was painting it if not the police were gonna confiscate my car. can you believe that fucking bullshit? so now the car is all taken apart in the garage and we have til Monday to move it or they come get it. and we haven't even shot but 1 coat of color and no clear =[ and lady said if she catch's us painting anymore the'll shut us down for good. apparently someone complained about something or smell of paint (he's been painting like 4 cars before mine) so i guess someone called the law on him. it's a 2 car garage near other businesses (not residential area) and he can't legally have an air compressor in that garage anymore they said, he's gotta get rid of it. "FUCK VA LAWS" seriously. now my car is gonna look like crap unless we rush thru it and lay some clear at night sometime really quick and be done with it and we can keep our asses outta of jail and being fined $5000 dollars.

i'm soooo fucking pissed right now man =[

alyssafacex

damn dude thats no good. =[
i woulda told the cop to give you a trailer or something to move it if he's so worried about it :lol:

cvc7chris

Hustler
well apparently in the commonwealth of virginia it is...goddammit. i can put the car back together in 30 minutes and drive i outta there without more paint and no clear but =(

we'll see if we can maybe finish it somewhere else or at that same garage really quick and drive it outta there asap! haha..too bad it won't be perfect though =[

i'd rather not have a 100% looking paintjob than a $5000 fine and jail =[

but we'll see...

ixjimmyboixi

blue is the sexiest color! i would get electron blue pearl. the super sonic blue pearl turns purple at night. i havent heard anything about electron blue pearl. but definitely has to be something blue.

cvc7chris

Hustler
car is actually looking pretty damn good. wish we would of spent a little more time on the body but overall for the money spent ($200ish paint & supplies) and $300 for my friend to shoot it. it looks pretty damn good. i did most of the bodywork and he helped me with it. compared to wat it looked like lol. it looks amazing now. i hit 2 deer with it, got rear ended and i fixed all the parts that were wrecked or hit, i didn't replace anything but the drivers side door because the outter layer of the door rust apart and the front/rear bumpers for the 00 conversion...

i will post pics soon =]