Suspension set up

Nick_C78

You do not need a toe kit. Unless you plan on doing drifting, the stock toe arm will work fine. I have a very aggressive track alignment and my arm is still good...

Koni Yellow with Ground Control is more comfortable yes, because the valving is adjustable and is quality. Just use the standard Ground control spring rates and you will be happy. It comes with instructions to put together...

http://www.bestsuspension.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1836

95B18BTurbo

I had the shop adjust my toe kit when they did the alignment. I got it dialed in close beforehand though. My car required it at the height I'm at because I think it was hit on the right rear at some point pushing the left rear out just a bit beyond the OEM factory adjustment range.

Nick, the arms looked great and seem to be holding up quite well. Very similar in design to my Skunk2 rear camber kit albeit being different for their intended purpose.

Nick_C78

I had the shop adjust my toe kit when they did the alignment. I got it dialed in close beforehand though. My car required it at the height I'm at because I think it was hit on the right rear at some point pushing the left rear out just a bit beyond the OEM factory adjustment range.

Nick, the arms looked great and seem to be holding up quite well. Very similar in design to my Skunk2 rear camber kit albeit being different for their intended purpose.
You might have a bent trailing arm. Or the bushing was installed way wrong.

I am just a Blox hater. Don't mind me. I always see their stuff and it looks janky and their customer service is complete shit.

95B18BTurbo

No, when I had the alignment done originally, the guy told me the car was a little to the driver's side on the rear end. If you look under the car you can see where the entire rear suspension was "moved" a couple militmeters and the passenger rear quarter has been repaired. Not ideal, but it's what I had to do after I found out. I'm not a huge proponent of Blox either, but at the time I really couldn't find a better option to fix the issue, Buying someone else ragged shell, came with it's consequences.

Basik1104

You do not need a toe kit. Unless you plan on doing drifting, the stock toe arm will work fine. I have a very aggressive track alignment and my arm is still good...

Koni Yellow with Ground Control is more comfortable yes, because the valving is adjustable and is quality. Just use the standard Ground control spring rates and you will be happy. It comes with instructions to put together...

http://www.bestsuspension.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1836
Nice thanx bro.
But my car has 210,XXX miles on it and I don't think the previous owners had upgraded the suspension they only put on a set of tokiko coilovers I think they said haven't really looked at it all I know is that they are done for.
I'll take a look at the koni and GC.
And like I said thanx again.

OneFastGSR

Nick4Dei is right on the money with all his answers pretty much, I have skunk2 pro camber kits, Only reason i'd rather have hard race is personal preference, I like the design of the hard race kits, The front kit design seems way stronger, whether it actually is or not I don't know, I just know my brother got the hardrace ones and I liked them alot more because the quality seemed alot hgher than my skunk2's. Also yes koni yellow's and ground control are pretty damn good and get frowned upon as he said, I have koni yellow/gc on my integra and everytime sometime ask what suspension I have and I tell them they pretty much act as If I have shitty suspension and name some shitty coilovers that would be better when in reality they aren't. I love my koni/gc setup, I have skunk2 full coilvers on my eg civic, (Skunk-2 pro-s II) I will guarenteed my koni/gc setup will handle just as well. And it rides a hell of a lot smoother.

Nick_C78

The link I posted has it for $843.00 without tophats. You don't need them. But I guess if you want then yes, it is a good deal.

Basik1104

Oh and I wanted to know WTH is the difference touring, race and aggressive spring rating?
Or should I go with custom spring rate because I want to drop my DC2 a good amount.

I was thinking 550f/450r what do you guys think?

OneFastGSR

I got koni yellow/gc 440/350 extended top hats front and rear, gc bump stop on all 4, $1054 shipped from ground control after discount. If you call them they might be able to hook you up. They're a real good company with customer support for sure