Suspension set up

Nick_C78

I run Koni Race with 600f/700r eibach springs with ground control sleeves. Perfect set up for track, but wouldn't recommend my spring rates for street. I can vouch that the Koni Race are some smooth as shocks. Koni Yellow Sports are good too, but just not as good, but they work well with lower spring rates.

Basik1104

Have buddy clubs front and rear. Make sure you get new bolts for the front (grade8+) and locknuts.
Where can I find those bolts? How many? Sizes?
Sorry for all this questions think is going to be my first time updating suspension part other then coilovers. :lol:

jbrown97ls

Ace hardware, fastenal. Etc... 8 total. I don't remember the sizes. Just compare with what they come with

Basik1104

I run Koni Race with 600f/700r eibach springs with ground control sleeves. Perfect set up for track, but wouldn't recommend my spring rates for street. I can vouch that the Koni Race are some smooth as shocks. Koni Yellow Sports are good too, but just not as good, but they work well with lower spring rates.
Okay ku. I don't think I would be tracking well maybe in the future it sounds hella fun. I just don't know where I can go where I live.

So I will stick with the 500/450 springs with koni yellows I want to tuck tire so I don't mind a lil stiff ride. Hopefully it's not to stiff for a DD.

jbrown97ls

Nice thanx bro I appreciate all if your help I learned a lot.

No problem. Have you used the forums search function? We have a lot of helpful threads already out there that may answer any of your future questions. Have a look at those so you can get answers faster. Of you're still unable to find what you need then make a thread and we'll be more than happy to try and answer any questions you have.

Basik1104

No problem. Have you used the forums search function? We have a lot of helpful threads already out there that may answer any of your future questions. Have a look at those so you can get answers faster. Of you're still unable to find what you need then make a thread and we'll be more than happy to try and answer any questions you have.
Yea I use It a lot before I post a new thread I even use goggle and I even go to other site. And talking about using it that what I was gonna do right now on how to install camber kits and LCA so I can get an idea on how they go installed and how long it would take well at least the rear camber and LCA.

And again thanx for everything.