Tanabe VS Eibach?

94RS

No fucks given.
"Roasting" us...?

I recall not that long ago you were on the fence about selling your gixxer and getting a Ruck.

But no, you're absolutely right... You got us good.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
"Roasting" us...?

I recall not that long ago you were on the fence about selling your gixxer and getting a Ruck.

But no, you're absolutely right... You got us good.
I thought about making a bad choice, you actually did it :lol:

R13

The other asshole
You're all forgetting one major factor here...

Cute girl wants to ride motorcycle, cute girl is very likely under 5'9" making it difficult to reach the ground on pretty much every "real" bike, Also in my 16 years and 3 years of DD'ing a supersport, even though it was a mere 600cc most girls couldn't hold it up unless she was a f***ing shehulk, the ones who could were scared s***less of the power.

So what's a girl to do? Buy a s***ty vespa ripoff and get tired of being made fun of? or a ruck that's gonna peak everyones curiosity.

Girls don't need big boy harley's or a busa (if she does she's probably a hambeast with a bandana, chaps and her gf's pubes still stuck in her teeth from chewin' her f***in rug up)

...and as for what a guy's riding, a girl likes a guy who rocks his s*** like it's nobodies business, because it isn't.

You sound like the kind of f***boi's that claim girls only wear makeup to impress guys. :smackself:

Quit being such a b**** and ride your f***ing bike sean :lol:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I just like making long posts because no one knows how to talk shit back.

Except 94rs when he does thing where he quotes multiple lines from a post and replies to each one with a smart ass remark.:lol:

R13

The other asshole
He would rather drive a prius than any motorcycle/scooter, he's afraid of them.

R13

The other asshole
But can you fit an entire full stack guitar amp and two guitar cases in it? Because I have in fact stuffed all that in at one time and comfortably drove the car.

I've also been down a nasty snowy icy back road with bald tires while it was 23 degrees out and made it back home with no problems, even had to drive in reverse uphill for 3 miles, never ended up in a situation I couldn't handle.

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
I suggest you don't waste the money on something you plan on replacing anyways. Tough it out until those coilovers come along good sir