Tanabe VS Eibach?

R13

The other asshole
When you've ridden/raced motorcycles for 16 years you replace many carburetors. When they f*** up you can never get them to run the same again...

Last edited:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I'm assuming you meant to quote me with all my scooter-y goodness?

I'm not too worried about "looking manly" since me and the people I ride with tend to kill the typical image of scooters :lol:

Sean's just jealous because the gay little scoots draw more attention than his gixxer :lol:
They draw the same attention as 20 clowns getting out of a tiny ass clown car. People look because they dont see it that often, but they're still a bunch of clowns :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Not sure I've ever seen someone try to buy 20 clowns getting out of a car... Meanwhile some random guy bought that orange one next to the Grom, behind Blackie, like an hour after that picture was taken.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Sean has a big boy bike and look how gay he is.
Says the guy who bought a red shitbox instead of an RC51. Way to show off your feminine side.
But if you think scooters are fun then put on your big boy helmet and get a motorcycle
Hahahaha this guy gets it.
Yes. Biggest pain in the dick ever.
You should probably get that checked by a doctor instead of your boy toy.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Not sure I've ever seen someone try to buy 20 clowns getting out of a car... Meanwhile some random guy bought that orange one next to the Grom, behind Blackie, like an hour after that picture was taken.
Go ask any girl if she would rather you have one of those scooters, or a motorcycle. See what they say :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
You should probably get that checked by a doctor instead of your boy toy.

Stop trying to claim you're a doctor... It's bad enough we have Assg playing pretend, we don't need you too.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Stop trying to claim you're a doctor... It's bad enough we have Assg playing pretend, we don't need you too.
If you think that that was me trying to claim to be a doctor, you need to get your eyes checked :rolf: or maybe your brain squeezed..

R13

The other asshole
I bet girls don't stop dead in their tracks and make it a point to come up to you and tell you how much they love your gixxer on a weekly basis like they do my red shitbox either.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I bet girls don't stop dead in their tracks and make it a point to come up to you and tell you how much they love your gixxer on a weekly basis like they do my red shitbox either.
I mean if you live in a place where a shiny red mustang is a nice car, then good for you :lol:

But seriously you should sell it before that sandy colored interior clogs up your vagina.

You were saying...?
So a friend of yours took a picture of a girl with a nice ass on a scooter. What does that prove? :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
:smackself:

Go ask any girl if she would rather you have one of those scooters, or a motorcycle. See what they say
*shows one of the many female owners*

What does that prove?
That you can't keep track of the conversation at hand...

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
:smackself:

*shows one of the many female owners*

That you can't keep track of the conversation at hand...
You must be one of them inbreds in the land kirt came from. Yes, if you ask the owner of a scooter that question, she'll probably say scooter. But if you ask anyone else who doesn't own either of them (AKA not biased), she'll say motorcycle.

Case closed bitch.

94RS

No fucks given.
You must be one of them inbreds in the land kirt came from. Yes, if you ask the owner of a scooter that question, she'll probably say scooter. But if you ask anyone else who doesn't own either of them (AKA not biased), she'll say motorcycle.

Case closed bitch.

Aww, look at you getting all upset. It went from "any girl" to "anyone that doesn't own anything."

You're so cute when you go full on sportbike douche. I'll have to get you a new buttplug for a reward.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Aww, look at you getting all upset. It went from "any girl" to "anyone that doesn't own anything."

You're so cute when you go full on sportbike douche. I'll have to get you a new buttplug for a reward.
I'm not angry, I'm laughing my ass off at roasting both of you :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: