Tanabe VS Eibach?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I've had the tanabe and eibach, ride is ver similar, the tanabe might be a little softer but they controlled body roll really well. Still I preferred the Eibach, they are just really good springs. Even though they're progressive, they felt a lot more linear than the Tanabe, so the handling just felt more secure and consistent.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I don't know about this uneven appearance problem, never had that issue. Maybe they should take the hookers out of the trunk.

dudeskee1325

Are you rocking them right now? Mind pointing me towards a picture of your teg with them on?

I always forget those dead hookers keep my back end weighed down

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: It's not that nice, I just try to keep it clean :thumbup:

Anyways, I've not driven it much (I spend all day driving that Ford rapewagon next to it lol), but it's much firmer than before, not an uncomfortable harsh ride though.

Keep in mind that this is compared to stock springs, blown stock shocks and missing bumpstops, so anything was an improvement over what was there before.

On the plus side, I haven't scraped going in or coming out of my driveway or over speed tables. So there's that :lol:

dudeskee1325

LOL nice daily then. I scrape and rub all day cus I'm just about slammed and drive on some not so great roads, which is the main reason why I'll be changing springs. I don't mind the stiffness, but apparently there will be less than what I have now. I'm still like just 51% tanabe 49% eibach.

94RS

No fucks given.
And do you have experience with either of them, Assy? Or are you just going full sheep mode and saying what others do?

Wait, you own a gaylude... Get out :mrgreen:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
The only knowledge of either of those I have is that this girl I was dating.. her dad had a mustang with eibach springs. She said they rusted through and turned to shit.

Now, she was a pathological liar so dont take that for fact :lol:.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
And do you have experience with either of them, Assy? Or are you just going full sheep mode and saying what others do?

Wait, you own a gaylude... Get out :mrgreen:
Nah, I've just heard really good reviews on them, nothing bad.

You have to sell your scooter and get a 5 speed in your car before you can start calling other people's cars gay ;)

94RS

No fucks given.
The only knowledge of either of those I have is that this girl I was dating.. her dad had a mustang with eibach springs. She said they rusted through and turned to shit.

Now, she was a pathological liar so dont take that for fact :lol:.

Did she lie about being a she...?