Teaser.....

MrGurley

************5-0
so as some of you know i got rid of my integra, the rings didnt seat properly in cyclinder 1 or the motor i built so seeing as im a police officer and not a mechanic i didnt have the time or means to fix it so i got rid of the car and picked up this as my new project.
the car put down 413 to the ground on a mustang dyno before the turbo crapped out so thats where im gonna start. it currently has a holset hc1 on it and im gonna replace that with a borg warner s362 .55 a/r. im shooting for 500whp on c16. as i upgrade the car ill keep you guys posted....

and i will have another integra soon i already miss the sh*t outta it...

MrGurley

************5-0
ands thanks guys
my plans are to get a stock bumper and flip the intercooler up so its not hangin out

MrGurley

************5-0
and just fyi it has a built b16 in it, aebs sleeves, wiesco 9.1to1 pistons, eagle rods, flat black nitrate valves titanium retainers and dual vs, 255 fuel pump, full port and polish, skunk2 intake mani, so the 500hp goal is pretty realistic, i hope atleast haha

MrGurley

************5-0
Thanks!!!! thats the plan atleast!! haha

i already picked up a itr recaro for the hatch!!! man i love it!!! i shoulda got one for the teg when i had it haha