Teaser.....

MrGurley

************5-0
haha tell me how ya really feel ricky haha jk

ill just throw on the 92's then you can give me your opinion.... haha bitch

brandon you couldnt catch it with your civic how you gonna catch it with a truck??

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
Looks good just needs a painted bumper and hood. But good luck on it :thumbs up

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
I don't need to catch it with my civic. I need to be throwing you a life raft to save you from drowning in fail.

MrGurley

************5-0
Nice..Hope to see video's of that beast
thanks, yea i picked up my nikon d90 specifically for making videos!!

I don't need to catch it with my civic. I need to be throwing you a life raft to save you from drowning in fail.
HAHA riiiiiiiiight..... thats why your ass was running to your car when it started raining like hell and i was already on the road.... 2 steps ahead of ya fool...:lol:

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
can't wait to see this thing finished up. i know its in good hands.

i hate the BYS spoiler though, honestly. it looks kinda gay sitting almost perfectly upright. last time i checked, things like that looked silly.I'd rather have an OEM type spoiler for it. didn't spoon make a rear spoiler for the EG/EH?

MrGurley

************5-0
can't wait to see this thing finished up. i know its in good hands.

i hate the BYS spoiler though, honestly. it looks kinda gay sitting almost perfectly upright. last time i checked, things like that looked silly.I'd rather have an OEM type spoiler for it. didn't spoon make a rear spoiler for the EG/EH?

thanks!!! yea i just love how random it is and that ill be practiacally the only one in sc with one.

http://www.racinglab.com/seibon-spoiler-rs9295hdcvhb-sp.html

a more OEM look. not quite as bling as having a Backyard Special piece, but it'll look a lot better, imo.

Rare doesn't always equal nice. That's my opinion, though.

i think im gonna get a spoon rep or a jdm sir just to hold me over till i can get a real bys wing. i just love it haha

MrGurley

************5-0
and ive narrowed the turbo i want down to a bw s362 or a pr pt61 either way its gonna put power down.

and i just picked up a brand new front and rear bumper for it thats going to paint this week

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
painting the whole car this week? or just the bumper?

whole car needs a good spray, if you ask me. :)

again, can't wait to see the finished product. I've always enjoyed seeing a quality EH.

MrGurley

************5-0
na just the bumpers for now, after i get the turbo shit done then the whole car will see a respray