Ted's Owner is back in the Honda game -- Nick's '95 Integra LS hatchback

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
I got bored.

The reason it looks spotty is because I used bedliner.
EDIT: I went to put the emblem back on the car, I accidentally dropped it on the concrete, and it broke part of the emblem off. So, I guess I'm going badgeless in the front for a while.

Last edited:

Ted's Owner

I got to work an hour early yesterday on accident, so I went to the flea market. These were taken in the back parking lot before I left.

Ted's Owner

So, I've got an update of sorts.
I found a decal Patrick gave me a while back to represent his company, so I went ahead and put that on.

Also, my first shipment worth of parts came in today, ha-ha.
I got all of the stuff to do my shifter mod, so I went ahead and did that.
Before.

After.

This was such a fun mod to do. It looks 10x better than the factory auto shifter and it feels a lot better.
I also got my Arospeed bumper hardware and my replacement switchbacks. I'll install those later.

Ted's Owner

Another update.
Enough parts came in today for round two of my work.
So, I put in my Arospeed bumper hardware and my LED switchbacks and put on my Arospeed tow strap.

Original hardware

Original hardware vs. Arospeed hardware

Arospeed hardware

Arospeed tow strap

Ted's Owner

Nice!!!! black dc!!! cool shifter looks original, hows that arospeed tow strap??
Thanks, man!
And the tow strap is solid. It's actually a fairly direct-fit. It's bolted to the front bumper support with a 13/16" carriage bolt. I didn't have to drill any holes or anything. The holes already there were a perfect size.
It's probably strong enough to actually be used for towing. For $20, it was definitely worth it. 8)

Ted's Owner

I got rid of my cruise control and my windshield wiper fluid reservoir.

My car needs a bath!
--
OP updated.