Teggy got stolen last night:(

98gsrintegra

so today they tell me since this is my third claim, they are gunna drop me? Can they do that??
And no body shop will go to the tow yard to give an estimate.. because it wont run, they say they have to have it in their shop? wtf cuz anytime ive got an estimate they have never taken it in side they come outside and make thier estimate.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
yikes, stupid theives.

Good thing youre stuff is still there,but sucks your motor is toast :/

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
so today they tell me since this is my third claim, they are gunna drop me? Can they do that??
And no body shop will go to the tow yard to give an estimate.. because it wont run, they say they have to have it in their shop? wtf cuz anytime ive got an estimate they have never taken it in side they come outside and make thier estimate.
insurance will drop you if you cost them too much money. they arent there to make things easier for you. but that is crazy dude.

98gsrintegra

well my first wreck i paid for outta my pocket,, but the second wasnt my fault but cops blamed it on me, but they call both of them 2 claims. now this one has nothing fucking to do with my fault...

IntegraGstypeR

id rather see your car in dat condition with a blown motor. than see someone else drive around with your set up and parts. but sorry for the situation man. this is just another reason to make a even better build n shine on hatas..

EklipzeR

StOnErZ iNc
that sucks mane hope the insurance makes up for the drop and you can get your car back on the road soon. good luck

Walter_Melon

dont let the insurance back out like that. get your agent on the phone or in person and remind him/her that you have been sending them checks every month for a reason and if they drop you it better be after they pay you.

jmou09

yea they can do that only if the claims are in a certain time period. And fight it they will work with you if not fuck em and find some better company.