TeggyBear's Progress Thread. Plenty of Pics.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Okay UPDATE:

I'm needing a new clutch REAL SOON since i'm still running the OEM clutch.... It's starting to slip a little. I'm seriously surprised it has lasted this long. It's still probably got another 1,000 or more miles on it, but it's still time to upgrade.

I'm looking for an Exedy clutch. I found a nice deal from someone on eBay selling an Exedy Organic Clutch & Fidanza lightweight flywheel for only $250....

Anyone know the difference between an Exedy Clutch, and an Exedy Stage1 Clutch? The clutch labeled "stage1" is more money, but I can't tell the difference.

Okay see here: they call it an Exedy OEM replacement clutch.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/EXEDY-CLUTCH-KIT-OEM-94-99-ACURA-INTEGRA-1-8L-ALL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem160316253882QQitemZ160316253882QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_2055wt_888

And here's the "Stage 1"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/EXEDY-RACING-STAGE-1-CLUTCH-94-01-INTEGRA-GSR-TYPE-R_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem350166771422QQitemZ350166771422QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_3536wt_869

And this is the one i'm probably going to get........
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=390031174519#ht_2491wt_1036

And i've lost my front lip... UPS claims to not have any information where my Mugen (replica) front lip is now. I'm fucking pissed. Gotta buy a freaking new one again. Supposedly they are going to investigate it..... Yeah, that will take 3 years and never net me my purchase anyway. Ghey.

Last edited:

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Okay heres a couple picture of it now. The ol' weatherstripping front lip's brackets broke, so I took it off....

Oh, and I cleaned up the interior a little more. ArmorAll'd the whole dash and everything inside. Check out that awesome boost gauge. :roll: Vacuum'd a little too. Beat the shit out of the floor mats and watched big billowing coulds of dust and dirt fly everywhere. Good Times.

You know you like the *printed* Mugen paper in the cluster.

And we fabricated a wastegate dump tube so it doesn't just shoot all over the a/c belt/module thing. I know, I know, the weld look like shit. That's what you get from Harbor Freight cheapo MIG welders. But hell, it works.

Oh, and it's a handmade wategate dump tube flange too.

Still need to fabricate the rest of the tube as it's just shooting out the bottom now. Probably going to just shoot it out the side in front of the tire.

edit-

I'm going to grind down the welds and polish the dump tube sometime so it doesn't look bad...

Last edited:

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
It seems nobody looks at this thread anymore.... Lol... I'll continue to update nonetheless.

UPDATE:

Finished re-routing the wastegate dump tube. Sounds cool. More refined wastegate noise. Might re-circulate into downpipe later on.... Not sure.

About to custom fabricate a new front lip. Maybe Aluminum...... Like a Time Attack car. And going to do a front undertray possibly also & rear diffuser later on.

Pics:

.Cortez

94' LS
Great progress man! Can't wait to have something like this going with my Teggy.

GSROWNSU

ouch ur ic piping is pretty low there....surprised you haven't hit anything yet and had it blow off on you. Also, is that some sort of "flex" tubing or duct pipe you put on the end of that dumptube?

Its a good start. You should probably rethink that IC piping situation though.
And please tuck that vacuum line on the boost gauge. Sorry, just one of my pet peevs.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
nice progress...
:thumbs up
Great progress man! Can't wait to have something like this going with my Teggy.
Thanks!
ouch ur ic piping is pretty low there....surprised you haven't hit anything yet and had it blow off on you. Also, is that some sort of "flex" tubing or duct pipe you put on the end of that dumptube?
I have. Several occasions it's blown off. Scares the shit out of me lol.... Yes, it's flex pipe for the dump tube. My bro scrapped it frfom his work and welded it up for a nice dump tube....
wow do you scrape on everything?
Yessir.
Driveway > DC4
Its a good start. You should probably rethink that IC piping situation though.
And please tuck that vacuum line on the boost gauge. Sorry, just one of my pet peevs.
Yeah, I need a little 2.5" extension piece and two couplers so I can extend the IC piping so it can be tucked up a little better. It is tucked sortof lol.

GSROWNSU

then why not fix it and do it the right way? :roll: I'm sorry i guess i don't understand why everything on this setup is just a quick n dirty.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Upgrade

then why not fix it and do it the right way? :roll: I'm sorry i guess i don't understand why everything on this setup is just a quick n dirty.
It's not like everyone has instant access to anything/everything you need right then and there. Once I get access to a piece of pipe that will work, we'll grab it and fix the solution....

Anyway...... Got the new aluminum radiator in the mail yesterday afternoon..... And then spent the rest of the night dicking around with some buddies and installing it. Ran into a few problems obviously, since it's for a Civic. But it still works wonderfully. It sure looks cool too!

We ripped the A/C's radiator-type thing out and a few of the A/C lines.... Still need to take the actualy A/C pump off too. After that, we might swap out to a 3" downpipe since there will be room.

EDIT- i will uplaod more pictures later. Didn't have enough time to finish the uplaod.

We dumped several cap fulls of RedLine Water Wetter too.

Comparison

We got the Integra fan to work, only bolting 2 bolts though. Still works

Drilled the hole for bracket

Old parts

Checked oil too

We had to redo the radiator stay because the fan was hitting the compressor side of the turbo.....

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha a lil ghetto, but it like the DIY!

im pretty sure he know the welds isn't as great, hes working on it... i hope... lol :thumbup: