TeggyBear's Progress Thread. Plenty of Pics.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
looks like we might be making a return trip to the dragstrip this weekend, brothers curious what it will run. looking for mid/low 14's hopefully. Famoso Raceway just made a brand new track, hopefully it's a lot better! :)

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
yeah the internals are completely stock, the only thing we've done since it arrived on the crate from the land of awesome is change the spark plugs and valve cover :lol:

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
we already ran 14.9 on the only run with the car before with the LS tranny and stock bolt-ons, it's pretty fast i think it should be at least 14.5, especially with the new b16 tranny and tri-y header...

1sloDC2

congrats on the run man! I was optimistic about my goal of 13s n/a this year but definately not anymore.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
i guess I never updated this thread lol, Integra is GONE. After these track days it just sat on the side of the house for a long time, so I pulled the engine, put it in my ED6 for the past 6 months and we traded away the DC4 for an ED8 track project... Sad to see her go, but this is the end for this "progress" thread lol