TeggyBear's Progress Thread. Plenty of Pics.

Jay417

Beast From The East
TeggyBear your teggy is in great shape i would suggest removing the rubber strip u got on in the rear fender (3rd PIC) that strip retains water and it will rust the teggys body. i took mines off the 1st day i took it home. and to this date no rust.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Sooooooo........ Sorry for not updating recently guys.

Well basically, we decided FUCK YOU to the built head (for now) and my brother ordered a JDM B18C online. We already have it installed, running and everything! But VTEC isn't working. Other than that, and it doesn't start on it's own, were good hahaha

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Alright a couple pictures!

Glow in the dark as requested.... Sorry it's hard to capture it!!!!!!

And heres a shot of the JDM GSR on the crate it came in hahaha, old picture (now) cleaning it.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
haha yeah i know, me and my bro polished the runners pretty damn good. Its pretty quick, 1st run and the strip posted 14.9 with stock header, 2.5" exhaust (from turbo setup lol)

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
well the only real update is, WE BLEW A HOLE IN THE LS TRANSMISSION!!! Muahahaha!!!! the differential exploded.

So my brother bought a B16 tranny, and damn is this thing quick :lol:

Oh and we throwing on a tri-y header today lol

we been busy not really working on the integra since my brother got sent to the state referee, and it won't fucking pass, so we basically got to pull it out of driving and throw it on non-op.... :(

I'll post up my brothers new project. I think you guys will like it.

Trimax2

your Integra has came along way! props to you looks sweet

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
well the only real update is, WE BLEW A HOLE IN THE LS TRANSMISSION!!! Muahahaha!!!! the differential exploded.

So my brother bought a B16 tranny, and damn is this thing quick :lol:

Oh and we throwing on a tri-y header today lol

we been busy not really working on the integra since my brother got sent to the state referee, and it won't fucking pass, so we basically got to pull it out of driving and throw it on non-op.... :(

I'll post up my brothers new project. I think you guys will like it.
So your brother got another project? I wonder what it is. I hope it's a Honda.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
stae ref suxs, thats why i like to try and stay legit
lol yeah i know, it sucks cuz it's pretty much just because of the engine swap, the body is LS but with the JDM GSR engine, theres no way it will pass....

you'll probly still see us taking it out there to a&w anyways hahaha

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
i just realized i don't have a fairly recent picture of the integra up here lol.... i'll try to snap some tomorrow...

current build plan: buy coilovers, gut the rear, custom 6-point cage, custom make air ducts and front splitter and track it @ buttonwillow! This engine pulls pretty damn good already, i think on regular street tires we could get this thing down to around a 2:05ish... hopefully we'll see soon, and hopefully I'll have my little ED out there too!

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
alright heres some pictures i've taken over the past few months that i never got to upload. my brother went through some phases lol, borowed wheels and parts lol

Got hit by a truck :(

went through low offsets

Yes it's a hello kitty hood. Hate if you like.

Then it was a map of downtown! haha!

put on the tri-y header, wrapped with DEI titanium heat wrap. works real good!

we threw on these yellow shits we tore off my buddys S2000 he just bought, put em on here to laugh at :lol:

currently how it sits:

Yeah that's a tiny baby turbo bolted to the rear tow hook LOL