Teggykid Log

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Idk man. Most of the time when people say that they are being sarcastic. ANOTHER hater? Haha I've had my fair share. I highly doubt it was sarcastic though, just messing with you cted :D
Maybe he doesn't know why people put that:what: Maybe he thinks he's bein nice. Hahahaha....

Last edited:

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I was for sure being sarcastic, lol... He knows, he's a tool.

teggyboi59

95teggy
dam bro saw all the thread nd uve done alot of work to ur 2nd gen.... i love how it seats ... i would go lower but thats jst me bro... keep up the good work nd never give up on her bro....

Teggykid952

Well got a tiny bit more done. Took off pretty much all the suspension components from the passenger side to make room for when we pull the tranny. If I never mentioned it, we are pulling from the bottom. Here's a couple pics. The bay shot was really just because I felt like it, haha. All I did was take some hoses out and start unplugging stuff. Basically all we are going to do is tilt the transmission side down and slide the tranny off. Anyways here are some pics

Oh yeah, and here is the culprit for my blown tranny. I'm assuming this pin holds the gear in place, or, that is the lock for when you put it in park. I'm not sure, but when it slipped out it annihilated everything in its path haha

Teggykid952

Alright so some parts are going to start coming in. Ordered my tie rod ends today and I'm going to order an Innovative Auto->Manual tranny mount when I can put money in the bank. Looking forward to getting this thing done and on the road

Teggykid952

Ordered the mount Tuesday, got the tie rod ends, got my flywheel resurfaced, and still tring to get a hold of a guy about a shift linkage. Anyone have one PLEASE let me know

Teggykid952

Tranny's painted. Working on getting the clutch mounted up. Forgot to torque the flywheel bolts, and somehow I'm missing a bolt for the pressure plate to the flywheel. Idk, I'll have to look around for it. So, hopefully tomorrow the clutch will be in and maybe I can get the tranny in. Though, I might wait for my mount to come in instead. Got shipped out at 1:11 am on Saturday and UPS says 3 more business days so I should have it in by the end of the week. Looking forward to that. Still no luck contacting the guy about the shift linkage. Like I said before, if anyone knows of one for sale, lmk please! That's all for now :D