TehTeg's Official 96 Integra Ls Build Thread..

TehTeg

NooB
Well I got this on a trade and have always like integras. Ive already done some changes to it but im going to start from the beginning to current. I have HUGE! plans for her. Well here she is.

And here are the rims im getting. The car is currently on steelies and i traded the wheels in the pics for ls mesh that are painted white with blue lip. Im blasting them and polishing them up. Maybe bronze with a polished lip. Let me kno what you think.

EklipzeR

StOnErZ iNc
sweet...thanks for pulling that yellow rug out of there and I love the seats...my tegra is primed the same color right now. I also have a few plans for it. good to see the progress of other integra owners. makes me keep working on mine.
looking good man

TehTeg

NooB
Yea the carpet was hidieous. They painted all the accent plastic and shit like the door handles and cluster besel yellow too. It was terrible.

EklipzeR

StOnErZ iNc
i dont really car if people dis my car. if i like it. i like it. To each his own lol
I'm with you 100 percent on this. We all know what we like and that's what matters but there's always that group of two or 3 that start a trend and people agree just to follow the crowd....but you said: to each its own .

TehTeg

NooB
yea i like tryin stuff thats a little different from others. i mean but im not going to go throw a body kit and all that shit on my car. I like the Jdm style so thats what im gonna roll with lol

EklipzeR

StOnErZ iNc
yeap gotta stand out from the crowd somehow to be able to stay original. are you aiming to put a jdm front conversion?

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
im glad you removed that yellow carpet lol. it looks 2146717482x better. you got a lot of work ahead of you but it looks good so far!

EklipzeR

StOnErZ iNc
it's pricey but you might rethink it if you spend sometime on this site....there's a lot of those on here but spread out in different areas in the country so they remain as rare in local areas for most of us. how soon are you looking to throw paint on it?

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Way to save a teg... btw I hate you for getting those remembers lol, I was going to get a set but sh*t came up lol

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
nice changes so far..glad to see the carpet and the tails were swapped out, and the nipple rings were removed. :thumbs up looks like someone painted the valver cover without prepping it at all lol. what color are you gonna paint the car?

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
nice, those were the uglies altezzas i ever seen, im glad you got rid of them

good luck on the build though :)