TehTeg's Official 96 Integra Ls Build Thread..

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
So far the car looks fantastic man, you did an awesome job (especially taking away that yellow rug monster thing:lol:)
Keep up the work man!

TehTeg

NooB
Well i plan to paint the car championship white here within the next couple weeks. And yea the vc looks terrible. Im gonna strip it an repaint it white with red splatter paint for an accent. Its gonna be a long project since im only 17 at the moment. But my decision was either when i graduate sell this and put a down payment on a s2000 or make this thing look super fresh lol. im probably gonna keep the teg and make it look Hawt lol. Thanks for all the compliments guys. Keep em commin lol

TehTeg

NooB
Thanks, its going to look ten times better with paint. And i just traded those rims for ls mesh, got to strip n polish em and buy new tires.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
what tires you plan on getting
on my mesh i have 205 50 15 RT 615 Falken Azeneis

TehTeg

NooB
So im starting to do some prep work this week with the body panels and taking out rust and im doing a total antenna delete..and my amber corners just came in. HOPEFULLY paint this weekend. Got a long week ahead of me. Sorry for such the long updates..not getting any hours at the job so cant really buy alot with all the other shit i ahve to pay for.

kuro300

LTDI racing
man when I first saw the few pictures I was damn .. no more but once you got to working I was relieved

TehTeg

NooB
yea the previous owner is oblivious to honda...its sad. Im pretty sure it had paint on it but ever time i see a car that he has now, its primer along with his buddies cars, all of them are primer and they stay that way. Im just trying to finally get paint on it.