TGIF: What does everyone have planned for this weekend?

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
Hey everyone!

1st off, TGIF

2nd, what does everyone have planned for this weekend?

I am going out to the club tomorrow for my girlfriends 24th birthday, 2nd time ever going to a club, well 1st time in GA...and idk if they are the same as Cali ?

Opinion on whether or NOT to go to the strip club? It will be my FIRST time ever! ~ yay/ nay? :roll:

steve-o_585

Im goin clubbin with my boys and partyin saturday for my boys birthday and chill with ppl. Alcohol will be involved ;) and i say there's always a time to experience evrything so,
YAY

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I work all weekend today i start @ 4pm-Close, Sat. and Sun. 9:30am-Close, have fun for ME everyone FML

edit: Close=12am-1am

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'm going to my friend's ranch. Booze, 4-wheelers, shoot some of my guns, maybe do some fishing or hog hunting.....you know, the stereotypical Texas stuff :lol:

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I'm going to my friend's ranch. Booze, 4-wheelers, shoot some of my guns, maybe do some fishing or hog hunting.....you know, the stereotypical Texas stuff :lol:
Does that include forming our own nation? :D
lol jk i dont think like that

Im going to a few house parties to get piss drunk, see my girl and hopefully finally convince her to geet rid of that awful hyndaui

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Working today and tomorrow but still goin out tonight and tomorrow night for my friends birthday. Gonna get wasted tonight and come to work tomorrow with the coolest hangover ever....

mjones73

Watching baseball, going to a Ravens fundraiser for Japan on Saturday with the kids, not a damn thing on Sunday... Yeah I'm old, stay off my lawn!

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
going out to the strip club fri. (haven place. baltimore md) then sat is recovery day. then sun i take off back to az. - a teggy

whitedc4

i'm going to do laundry tonight and then let the rest of the weekend be a super lazy weekend and it will be amazing i can already tell sleeping for two days will do the trick.