TGIF: What does everyone have planned for this weekend?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
if you were closer i'd let you rock it for a day or for pics! its not a big deal to me anymore :p
Trade?? :p lol, helpin my buddy fix his ricer interior, gonna spend some time with the lady friend and probably take some sound clips and pictures of the car :)

phatintegra

Banned
Taking my wife to see the Cherry Blossom tomorrow for the first time. Then hit up to Ben Chili Bowl later for some chili cheeseburger and cheese fries. Then waiting for call to see if I can get the dolly from my friend so I can transport my teg to another secure location.

whitedc4

if you were closer i'd let you rock it for a day or for pics! its not a big deal to me anymore :p
I'm 600 away from getting one. It's just taking me a While to get there. I keep caving and buying random things instead of continuing to put back for this bumper

BeatBox

Real Good!
Hey everyone!

1st off, TGIF

2nd, what does everyone have planned for this weekend?

I am going out to the club tomorrow for my girlfriends 24th birthday, 2nd time ever going to a club, well 1st time in GA...and idk if they are the same as Cali ?

Opinion on whether or NOT to go to the strip club? It will be my FIRST time ever! ~ yay/ nay? :roll:
nothing wrong with some adult entertainment by adult entertainers :) i been wanting to go to one but all the nice ones are 1-1 1/2 away so its def on my "To Do' list

i have to work tomorow, tomorow night drink with some friends and go from there.....

Rich-PMS

Worked 8am til 2. Then hung fence with my neighbor, and then worked 5-10pm.

Tomorro work 8a-10p with an hr in between to sell my b16 trans. Then I'm doing work on my new motor.

Sunday work 9-5 then more motor stuff
Monday work 745-615.

Working 6-7 days a week 2jobs, plus running the business takes up 80% if my time. But I still manage to drink a good amount of beers, usually ends up being mon-thurs though.

Still never been to a strip club. I'd rather higher private dancers