The Cleanest Integras. **Don't post YOUR car**

tork_sd89

Baywatch
If it is I don't care. It's still sexy.
I wanted to "clone" that teg when I first got mine.. that was the original plan. Maybe one day. Still rather have performance parts over bling right now. When I reach that 180-200whp goal then I'll think about a JDM front lol

XjoEnX

Hahaha I actually met up with the owner of that teg back in late 2001 or early 2002 when he had a silver Integra. His username is DC4kid on TI. I sold him my optional sides and rears and he met up with me in Tracy to pick them up with his dad. Really cool guy. His DC is so nice.

ryanDC

my favorite integra of all time....f*** function

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Hard to believe that this thread dates back to 2005! I'm looking for some inspiration from some more "bug eye" DC's. Alot of JDM love in here :lol: Can we post DC5's? I know DC5 members are welcomed but I don't really see any posted in here. I know they're not "Integra's" here in the states but they're the younger brother to our cars :lol:

Edit: Saw some DC5's way back like page 170 somethin so here we go :lol: I love the color! He's a member over on clubrsx and is up for car of the month. The color is called Midori Green

Last edited:

Keenooo

Hard to believe that this thread dates back to 2005! I'm looking for some inspiration from some more "bug eye" DC's. Alot of JDM love in here :lol: Can we post DC5's? I know DC5 members are welcomed but I don't really see any posted in here. I know they're not "Integra's" here in the states but they're the younger brother to our cars :lol:

Edit: Saw some DC5's way back like page 170 somethin so here we go :lol: I love the color! He's a member over on clubrsx and is up for car of the month. The color is called Midori Green

daaammnn, that mag blue...

Keenooo

f*** function eh? There's a reason why it looks like the tail on that plane says FAIL lol
HAHAH thats a good one xD. I actually want my function back. =/ but I get pissed off if my car isnt low enough hahaha.
maybe I should buy another teg and track it out. hmmmm. ;)