The economy sucks!! v.list the stores you know are going out of business

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
PacSun is caving? damn, that is where I bought all of my clothes from the age of 16, up until, well, the last time I went out and bought clothes :(

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Pacific Sunwear. :cry:
X1000000

Circut City is done. both of them here were packed with people buying everything. THey announded it yesterday. So my gf and myself went to one this morning and even most of the Display modles had been sold.
the two closest to me are long gone...

PacSun is caving? damn, that is where I bought all of my clothes from the age of 16, up until, well, the last time I went out and bought clothes :(
i still buy my clothes there... well i did... :(

patrick4588

Integra God
i was part of the 30,000 ppl layoff from circuit city. a friend of mine bought damn near the whole store and opened his own home theater business. circuit city let him put whatever he wanted into these gray crates and pay 8 dollars a crate. he couldnt do it until everything was 60% off so a lot of the really cool stuff was gone, but he got all the car audio and home theater accessories. it was retarted. he got about 50-60k in stuff for about 5k. his entire garage has about 200 gray crates along with tv's and all kinds of displays.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
They closed my favorite Borders books by my house. They should have closed Barnes and Nobles, because they suck.

A lot of the small businesses here are going under. More than half of the auto repair shops on Northgate have closed down...no one buying cars, no one with money for repairs. It's pretty sad.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i was part of the 30,000 ppl layoff from circuit city. a friend of mine bought damn near the whole store and opened his own home theater business. circuit city let him put whatever he wanted into these gray crates and pay 8 dollars a crate. he couldnt do it until everything was 60% off so a lot of the really cool stuff was gone, but he got all the car audio and home theater accessories. it was retarted. he got about 50-60k in stuff for about 5k. his entire garage has about 200 gray crates along with tv's and all kinds of displays.
damn... i want all that shit!

A bunch of Whitehall Co. Jewelers stores have been closing down. KB Toys too.
well if their toys werent 3 times the price...

its ok, i make more money playing poker anyway; it was just a side job.
thats really baller! i wish i was that good at poker
the guyi work withpays his rent with pull tabs.
what are pull tabs?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Sucks for Circuit City. I feel bad for the workers. I hope Best Buy doesn't go out of business. That's one of my favorite stores.

jdm jon

yea, i got laid off my reg. pharmacy tech job at a private Med-rite, they had to let 5/6 people go....they just couldnt afford to keep us...
think its time for a Vaca. to PR anyway. lol

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
:( :( :(

Well my favorite mexican food restaurant went out of business

just today my favorite sushi restuarant went out of business

Circuit City :(

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I liked going into Circuit City more than Best Buy. I hate how Best Buy has some dude saying hello and goodbye to you as you come and leave, I don't need you to pretend to be my friend, I just wanna be left alone. And I hate how they have employees staked out all over the floor, they feel the need to bug you too, and I hate how I'm being watched the whole time like I'm gonna steal something.
But I have to admit I like the layout of Best Buy better than CC, it's easier to find things in Best Buy. But at least I would be left alone in CC.