The looks u get while teggn around

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Its weird,..My integras looked about the same for a bit now,and lately out of the blue I've been swarmed with compliments,and offers to purchase it. I had a guy yesterday when I was about to leave work driving a drop-top m3 (e36 I believe?) approach me and compliment how pretty it was!??!?! Its an 8 year old car with fucked up paint? weird. I helped out another shop for my company,and 5 or 6 people came by from different departments and asked about "that red integra" to tell me how nice it looked.

97lsteg

AcUhOnDa
There is a JDM teggy that roams around here and when ever we pass each otther we wave or rev at each other. Then there is this cocky guy who owns a 240sx with almost no exhaust who thinks he can whoop anyone, he always redline revs when i pass him, last time he did it I pointed and laughed and he didnt look to happy. A week later he saw me again, went speeding past me, soooo naturally i downshifted hit my vtec and smoked him....he looked sad when we met back up at the stop light lol. Whenever i see a fellow tuner I always wave or nod or whatever cause i hate cocky people.

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
i usually have the exorcist thing crackin..yeah foolios be breaking there neck like, evos dnt pay much attention but STi/SRT4/240's like to fart in my face

EK's give me a blind eye...cocky w/ their SiR & CTR conversion lolz
EG's wnna run & always give me that envious look & roll eyes
EF hatchs always wnna run too
DA's...blind eye too
DC2..JDMfront cocky blind eye
DC5's cnt forget..few have sped up to me & actually said i need to upgrade lolz wow huh they always down to run too
DC2/4...throw their head up drop it into 3rd & smash lolz

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
^^^^^^^^^^^
hahahahahahah
real talk SRT4's alway fuck with me i wnna take one, however my teg ready yet lolz

MrGurley

************5-0
now that ive blacked out my windows ive noticed alot of looking hard at my car while i ride down the road... idk maybe there is something that they see that i dont.... and when i went up to greenville i saw a bunch of guys with modded imports all with a "who the fuck is that" look on there face....

Mikeb353

my car gets a lotta hate.. mainly when i roll around downtown and people see the sticker on the front corner of my car that bluntly says: your suv sucks.

i've had people yell at me, then a couple weeks ago a group of guys at a local meet were right in front of my car talking shit about it cuz of the sticker. they were sayin shit like 'yeah, you wont be sayin my suv sucks when i fucking run you over.' thats when i butted in the middle of all of them and greeted them all with a smile and said 'excuse me? i overheard something about suv's and thought i'd come over here to preach how much they fucking suck tiny nuts.'

they left.

Haha

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yesterday I was on the freeway while a tC was next to me. I looked over and the driver and passenger both gave me a thumbs up. I was really shocked. It was the first time someone in a tC complimented me.