the low-budget dd build thread!

Cman46290

wow... that was a hell of an accident.. .glad to hear all is well(healthwise)... but suck ass about the car...

How is there any discrepency about whose fault it was? looks pretty straight cut and clear from how you described it.... should be a no brainer about getting his insurance to cover it.

BTW nice pickup with the TEG... get that 5speed swap~

leon

Ok, so I went out this morning with the intention of removing all the auto parts. Started with the pedals... 2 hours later after fighting the bish...

Put the column back up so I wouldn't forget.

Then I went to de spoiler... this is what I found...

So I tossed some paint on the hole... as well as the missing clear coat.

Then I finished tucking the drivers side...

And then cleaned up the firewall. As well as coated the steering rack.

leon

wow... that was a hell of an accident.. .glad to hear all is well(healthwise)... but suck ass about the car...

How is there any discrepency about whose fault it was? looks pretty straight cut and clear from how you described it.... should be a no brainer about getting his insurance to cover it.

BTW nice pickup with the TEG... get that 5speed swap~
Well... the kid is trying to say I passed him at a high rate of speed... slammed on my brakes right in front of hit, so he hit his brakes, slid to the other side of the road hitting me. But he didn't have time to even touch his brakes?? This is all off the report btw... he said I engined braked too so my lights didn't come on to show I was slowing down...and when I passed him, I didn't signal I was doing so, and continued speeding ahead. Does any of that make sense to anyone?! That's how fucking dumb the cops are here... nobody got sited, so his insurance company don't wanna touch my 20k in hospital bills, my $657 in lost wages, the cost of my car, or even THINK about pain and suffering....... I never passed the kid, I slowed to a stop to turn left into my friends drivevay. Douch dick decided to pass me as I was turning in. Didn't see my turn signal... he was doing atleast 65mph, my witness said.
Th big man above was lookin out for me. The metal wrapped around my seat. The only injuries were a dislocated jaw from the bpillar hitting me, wasn't able to walk for 2 days because of hip impact. 2 weeks of severe neck and back pain. A hugeeee hematoma.

leon

And since nobody knows about the abs delete using civic si perp valve, and eg civic front brake lines.... I'm just gonna do it and post up if it works for future reference

leon

So, I just pulled the kick panel expecting to see an ecu... this is what I see... a nightmare...

I'm hoping the harness on my hatch is all the same color wires... so if anyone could find me some pinnouts and wiring diagrams for a 94 ls teg, and a 93 civic dx... that would be awesome. I can't afford the downtime right now, I need to finish this :???:

leon

So I. Kinda lost ambition with the ecu wiring cut. Haha not too much was done today. Almost finished my tuck...

Pretty much all that's left in there, is re-install booster and mc, run 4 brake lines, put my 40/40 perp valve in, and cut out the auto trans mount and weld in the 5spd.

I also took out my passenger airbag, and relocated my fuse box under the airbag lid.

Anyone that has any input on things I could do better, let me know. And please, tell me what you think

8-bit

do what now?
sorry bout you EG but like everyone else said at least your are good in health.
but regardless of your money loss and pain it seems you are pulling thru.
your engine bay is lookin good hopefully when i have time i'm start to tuck some wires too.

leon

Well, got more soldir, finished lengthening the passenger side. Aaaand took a good facebook picture.

leon

So, I'm currently tearing apart my rear end, trying to figure out why nothing lines up. I got it all off, this is what I found.

Just a bent bumper support and mounting bracket. Thank god. Haha

So, I bent the bracket back, hoping to line it back up. It helped but still was off. I'm gonna shim it away from the car with some stainless washers I think. And do what I can to bend the bumper support back. I would buy new, but I'm broke. Haha ill post pics of finished product.

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
So, I just pulled the kick panel expecting to see an ecu... this is what I see... a nightmare...

I'm hoping the harness on my hatch is all the same color wires... so if anyone could find me some pinnouts and wiring diagrams for a 94 ls teg, and a 93 civic dx... that would be awesome. I can't afford the downtime right now, I need to finish this :???:
you can buy a used ecu WITH the wiring harness on ebay for 100 bucks. i just recently bought one

sainthavok

私は自分のホンダを愛して
hate to say it but it seems that cops maybe profiling you cuz you were driving a modified honda so they picture fast and furious maneuver like the grand am driver described as believable, similar situation happened to my friends s2k he was rear ended and was determined at fault, it's unfortunate what happened i hope it works out for you tegs looking clean tho important thing is you are alive and obviously your spirit and determination for your hobby is still intact