the low-budget dd build thread!

leon

Well, with a hammer, some zip ties and a mt dew... I got the rear end to line up damn well. Still a little off... but its damn close. Here's the pics. Oh! And a guy off a local forum traded me gsr tails for some parts I had layin around.

leon

hate to say it but it seems that cops maybe profiling you cuz you were driving a modified honda so they picture fast and furious maneuver like the grand am driver described as believable, similar situation happened to my friends s2k he was rear ended and was determined at fault, it's unfortunate what happened i hope it works out for you tegs looking clean tho important thing is you are alive and obviously your spirit and determination for your hobby is still intact
To be quite honest, I beileve that 100%. Its bs, but it seems that's how people view this scene... full of wreckless, dishonest drivers. The fact that I'm getting screwed over on this is giving me the determination to show this crapass city its gonna take more that a 65mph grand am to keep me off the streets.

leon

Welp, good news is, sold some stuff and I now have the money to get the hatch out and home. Should be back tomorrow. Bad news... supposed to rain like a mother for the next 3 days. Now some progress will be made

leon

Hey guys, it's been a couple years. I ended up getting the eg out for 250 and me with a few of my friends had a heyday ripping it apart.

All of my parts made it through with the accepting of this..

Got it a together later that day

Now for the wiring of that ecu.

Started up first try. Drove it open header for a while until I got a welder. Lengthened my thermal from the eg and tossed it on.

Few more small mods..

Picked this up as a new dd. Decided to take over payments for a "friend"... 2001 civic ex

Then I made a HUGE mistake.. Began parting it out.

I used the money to fix the em2, I was pretty happy with the outcome

Oops...

Me and said friend never made up a contract for the em2, one day he came along and took the car. He called the police and everything. I contacted my lawyer and there wasn't a thing I could do. With babby on the way I had to act fast. Babby mommas step dad had an old van I used until I coughed up 700 for this.

Turned out to be too small for all my tools, so i traded for this..

Ended up getting a house with the gf, and on June 7th 2012 at 8:50pm, my life changed forever, my baby boy was born. All 9lbs 13oz and 23.5 inches of him.

Then traded the minivan for my current vehicle. 1998 crv Rt4wd 5spd. I instantly fell in love. Here it is as of a couple weeks ago.

. Been through a lot of ups and downs since I last posted, but I have never been happier. I do regret parting out the integra to this day and I plan to re create it. Oh, and I never ended up getting a penny for the eg.

Last edited:

leon

"conflicting stories" is the bs excuse I guess. It's been 2 years and things have turned out better than I thought possible. I have looked the other way and not asked any questions.

leon

When you did that wire tuck what wires did you have to extend ? I would like to do a tuck also
I'm pretty sure I didn't have to lengthen anything in the drivers side, but I had to lengthen everything on the passenger side aside from the ground box. It's pretty simple as I've done 6 of them.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
wow. so the dude just up and took the EM2 away? what a bitch.

regardless, congratulations on becoming a father. glad your life is coming back together.