The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

Seattleteggy

That sucks dude, sorry. Rims do look good though, much better than painted bottle caps! :D ill keep my eye out, just keep checking Craigslist, or even pick n pull.

Seattle, what you think about the June meet? Does that date and time sound good for you?
ya man thats a good date and time:)

Jeffaj20

haha god dammit, thats never gunna leave me. I just got a 15" too, so now i'm gunna make a new box and have even more boom. :) also, got the accord running, some imma pull the engine and trans out and put on the new trans and.clean the engine and engine bay.

Don't think I'll be going to honda-tech, mostly because of the drive lol plus I got a few things up here I g ot to handle. Definitely down for the backroads drive with y'all, plus I'll have the integra nice and running lol

Oh! Btw, got a little side project today....

1995 Honda Civic DX
Automatic, 288k miles, blown head gasket
interior is clean as hell, has a few dents but I know how to fix em ;-)

Oh and bought it for $300 :)
Plan on flipping it and try n sell it for $2,500 or so.

dlo253

Alright, who all is going to HT for sure?? Tryna figure out what area most of us are coming from so I can pick a meet spot...
My f***in laptop broke Saturday out of nowhere, so everything is getting wiped clean. Glad the bylaws are in the skydrive...... who knows what I lost that I can't think of atm tho. I gotta finish my damn battery tray before HT if I am gonna go lol.... almost is, just gotta find time. Got court possibly Thursday, may be getting f***ed over may not be. So if y'all don't hear from me just know I got screwed I guess? Lol.

Nice come up on that civic rattle can Jeff! Hahaha.

Jeffaj20

god dammit, I hate you all :p . lol oh well, I better live up to it with this 15" sub I just got haha

That sucks about your laptop Dlo.

dlo253

Hahahaha...
Yeah, I wanna make a custom box... got the MDF just need the time lol. Wanna wait until I make a rear strut bar to work around that lol.

Yeah I'm pissed. Sent it out, they said it might be free and might not be. Stupid ass warranty conditions. I bought this piece of shit in November and it already quit working. Out of nowhere at that.......

Seattleteggy

ooo 15" sub be bumping:) im going to HT for sure. (you guys should go to supercross saturday also):p

dlo253

Screw apple!!!

Sent from my DC4
Fuck apple!! Fareal tho. Do have to say tho, may get an iPhone for my next phone. Only because I'm sick of android/Google. They are too invasive when it comes to personal info and shit. I'm in between crapple and windows phone.

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
I am deffinately going to HT on sunday. I'm super excited and no matter the weather i'm going. Just need to figure out where and when I'm meeting up with y'all.

Car Update: Put in my wink mirror finally this morning and I'm going to be dropping it off today to get my front coils fixed. The guy I bought the car from removed some of the locking rings for some dumb reason. So they're pulling the coils apart to get everything back together so my front wont be so bouncy. Hopefully the struts arent blown. I'm pretty excited. Just hoping my front end doesnt lift too far up. I like it low. Might have to get some extended tophats if that turns out to be the case.

dlo253

Right on man, I have a meeting spot in mind I will look into it after work..
Oh sweet, that will be nice to get that fixed.. much safer, lol.
This fucking decal guy........ emailed me Thursday saying "check the site tomorrow", almost a week later and still nothing. Guess I can't require decals by HT if they aren't hosted. Oh well.

Jeffaj20

Wow, what a douche, you'd think people would want business and make money.

Oh and that 15... Has a 3,000 watt rms rating... :D