The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Not sure, I think its sparco coil overs. I was told it was coil overs when I bought it, and it says sparco on it. I'll look on sat.

Lol depends on how good they look :D but there's no kind of product I can put on it like wax or somethin? This is what its doing:

dlo253

My car came with a shift knob that had a shitty finish like that. I just sanded it all off to expose the bare aluminum.
Lol need to get on it, make some CHC ones.

little wrench

just drive
No, I just saw it while flipping through craigslist. I remembered someone from the meet didn't have molding and sh*t around their windshield at all and thought of them. Was that you?
no mine isn't missing but i need new trim and my weatherstripping is going bad thanks for the link

dlo253

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ICB MOTORSPORT, SPREAD THE WORD. They have fucked customer service, sent me fucked up parts and they are trying to make me pay return shipping for their fuck up. So I'm stuck with this gay spoon radiator cap that was made by a blind man......

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
no mine isn't missing but i need new trim and my weatherstripping is going bad thanks for the link
Yep yep. Gotta keep an eye out for the crew :D

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ICB MOTORSPORT, SPREAD THE WORD. They have f***ed customer service, sent me f***ed up parts and they are trying to make me pay return shipping for their f*** up. So I'm stuck with this gay spoon radiator cap that was made by a blind man......
That sucks man, I'm sorry :(

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
So guys I was thinkin about that meet in June I wanted to do. I think I'm going to move it to the 22nd of June. Reason being that I get paid the 20th so ill have more $ for gas and such so I won't be running my bank account dry. Anyone have a problem with that date? It's a Saturday.

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
I need Crew opinions. This wheel only comes in a 17" and I really like them. Next month I will be getting a shipment in of this wheel in a pearl white with polished lip 4X100+114.3. I think if it's done right, they will look sick as s*** on my teg. What do you guys think??
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

dlo253

Maaaybe. 17s are hard to pull off on a DA. You will have to lift it up to just about stock height, and u still might rub. I pondered that idea until I looked more into it.

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
Yea, I was doing some research and seen some dudes that pulled it off pretty good on a da. I mean, you know how low my car sits and I had Jerod hold the wheel up to my car, and I think if I raise my rear up and ran some 205/40's it'll work out.

dlo253

The front will have to come up too. And you will have to roll the fenders, and most likely take out the fender liners. Unless you only wanna go straight haha. What offset are they?

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
+38 offset. Just went and put the 205/40 up to the front and I'm guessing 1 to 1 1/4 inch for front and about 2 inches in the rear. And in all honesty, I wouldn't mind my car not being so low cause of my commute and also my back. lol