The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
Ha my CRX looks so out of place with all those tegs!!

How much can you get rims for Dlo? I would rather have some new ones then go through getting the auto x's repainted.

Jeffaj20

jeff reupload ur pic of the paranormal dlo's is to small tryna make me a poser 4'x1' ha
Just click the bar above the picture. Should open up a new window/tab and get you the original size. I didn't change it, size wise. Just blurred the plates.

dlo253

15 or 16s? No more than $350, probly less. Thats probly a high estimate also...Would have to double check tho, any particular style or color you have in mind?

Last edited:

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
15s and konig lightnings - either green or blue / Konig foil - Blue / diamond racing steelies - 15x8 black / enkie 192 - gold / drag dr20 - gold

Or any other good deals you can get. Looking for colored rims as you already know. No red though. Red looks good on darker cars, just dont think i want it with my white one

dlo253

I dont think they can get Konig or xxr, but probly similar styles.. I'll look into it for ya. Most of them come in black, gold, and red. Pretty sure there are some just like the 002s, and dr20 iirc.

Oh and guys, finally got ahold of Marc. Something came up, I'm not at liberty to put it out there but it was a good reason. So.. he IS alive. Lol.

Last edited:

dlo253

Spoon radiator cap to match my shift knob, and one of those Mugen reservoir sock thingies.. Hoping I have time to finish my battery tray so I can put in my Optima by HT.

dlo253

We gotta do sumthn about them white steelies tho my dude... lol, save up some cash and hit us up for the deals!

dlo253

So I stopped by Facetuned after work to talk with Tony about a few things.. And he told me he's gonna need my car probly this week or next week, to make DA traction bars! Pretty stoked.. Lol.

Yo Jeff, didn't you say you had some 90-91 tails layin around?

Seattleteggy

We gotta do sumthn about them white steelies tho my dude... lol, save up some cash and hit us up for the deals!
ya man! i'm making a sale this week...and hopefully all have the money:) i hit up marc, about some already. I was gunna have the money today but the guy couldnt get off work.

little wrench

just drive
Hey anyone know a good place to get rims painted? I've got some 16x7 that are nice but there red i want to paint the black. Just some place i can get a powder coat?