The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Love that panorama... I got it saved, go on and take it down and ill blur our plates and put it back up.

Seattleteggy

it was nice to meet you all:) had fun today, jeffaj that pic is sexy man! looking forward to more pics posted:D

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Hella fun today! Good to meet you new guys, and great to see you the returning vets :D and that panorama is hella sick! Gotta get that thing up horizontal so we can see it correctly :) I'm gonna start working on the next meet. I want to take you guys up on the mountain loop highway here in Jeff and my backyard. I'll post more details in the next couple of days. I want to loosely plan it for June 15th which is a Saturday. Let me know what you guys think!

Dlo you gotta email me those pics man, I wanna see those group pics!

twaffle

Hey this is skids gf, I wanted to join. I thought I would make it official and post on the crew thread. Skid told me that he brought it up with you guys and didn't hear any No's. So what do you guys think? I will post pics of car tomorrow along with future plans with my car. I drive a 95 Honda accord all stock at this point :p plan to change that soon.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Hey this is skids gf, I wanted to join. I thought I would make it official and post on the crew thread. Skid told me that he brought it up with you guys and didn't hear any No's. So what do you guys think? I will post pics of car tomorrow along with future plans with my car. I drive a 95 Honda accord all stock at this point :p plan to change that soon.
You guys know my answer lol

Cruisin 5 mile at point defiance!

dlo253

Hella fun today! Good to meet you new guys, and great to see you the returning vets :D and that panorama is hella sick! Gotta get that thing up horizontal so we can see it correctly :) I'm gonna start working on the next meet. I want to take you guys up on the mountain loop highway here in Jeff and my backyard. I'll post more details in the next couple of days. I want to loosely plan it for June 15th which is a Saturday. Let me know what you guys think!

Dlo you gotta email me those pics man, I wanna see those group pics!
Yeah it was nice to catch up with everybody, and put a face to the name of others. Well, face to the car but whatever lol... Yeah I saved it and it flipped automatically.. I'm gonna blur our plates which there is a shit load of... then post the pics up here. Gonna buy the legit version of Paint shop pro for us with the money I got yesterday. So they will be up this evening. I think that should be a decent date to shoot for. Have some things I def need to do before that tho.

Hey there! Yeah, go ahead and throw up some pics. I noticed you don't have hubcaps, so that's a good start lol :p

twaffle

Here are the pictures of my car. Plans for the car are to tint the Windows first 20% ordered some decals, wheels sometime this summer after all that is done then at some point start on changing the light tan interior to black with light purple accents.