The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Tint will help for sure, a slight drop would be nice too.. Once you decide to get wheels let me know we can get them super cheap. What decal did you get?

Jeffaj20

I didn't resize em because figured someone might wanna make a banner or something for the page :)

And a drive by of DLO!

Hope y'all enjoy!

Last edited:

twaffle

Also probably way later down the road plan to have car painted all black. Don't want car slammed but a little lowered for shure. The decals I am getting are something my cousin who is an artist designed for me can post pics once I have them. Also want to get the crew logo decal but just the text not the mountain.

dlo253

Those are some pretty nice shots Jeff, especially from a camera phone! Lovin my Rollin shot :thumbs up new fave haha.

Yeah, slammed wouldn't be very comfy for the kids. Lowering springs offer a slight drop but are still pretty comfy. Oh right on.. yeah, the text only should be up within a couple days.

twaffle

Yeah plus I don't want to scrape hella bad going in and out of the driveway. Sweet! Will the decals come in different sizes?

dlo253

Yeah seriously.
Yep, the text one will have the same sizes as the mountain logo along with a couple more.

Jeffaj20

Haha thanks guys, I am really impressed with the camera on this phone! Galaxy S3 kicks ass!

Oh and funny, got my mountain logos today! Now, to keep the CHC or replace them with the mountain logos..... hmmmmm

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
Haha thanks guys, I am really impressed with the camera on this phone! Galaxy S3 kicks ass!

Oh and funny, got my mountain logos today! Now, to keep the CHC or replace them with the mountain logos..... hmmmmm
jeff reupload ur pic of the paranormal dlo's is to small tryna make me a poser 4'x1' ha

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I think I'm going to keep the original chc decal. You can't see the first c and all, but that decal you can't get anymore, and its kind of just proof of how long I've been part of the crew. Like memorabilia you know? But then again, I only have one where you have 2. Of course I haven't made up my mind completely...maybe I will take it off...Damn decisions lol

Man the pic's turned out really great wish i could have stayed longer :(
Were you there when I showed up late? I looked at your pics but I don't remember seeing your teg. I got there around 3ish.

Last edited:

dlo253

We can only hope...better be able to get that sh*t ordered and shipped before HT! I might have to bust a cap lol.
Fareal tho, dude gets on my nerves lol... if it wasn't for these prices.....

Yeah, so am I.... pretty surprised actually.

Man the pic's turned out really great wish i could have stayed longer :(
Yeah we finally got some crew pics lol. Yeeah, its all good tho bro.

I think I'm going to keep the original chc decal. You can't see the first c and all, but that decal you can't get anymore, and its kind of just proof of how long I've been part of the crew. Like memorabilia you know? But then again, I only have one where you have 2. Of course I haven't made up my mind completely...maybe I will take it off...Damn decisions lol

Were you there when I showed up late? I looked at your pics but I don't remember seeing your teg. I got there around 3ish.
Yeah but all I would have to do is get them hosted on CVD if people still wanted them haha. Still mad about the black C.

Last edited: