The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

With the current size of the crew it's a one man job.
It is usually about half a garbage bag full of stuff, no more than one bag. All the person has to do is bring it home and throw it away.

SoundEfx

Damn. I thought it would have a trash can in the area or something. Either way, I don't care.

So are you going to make a thread / post with who is bringing what to keep track or does everyone already know what to bring?

Again, I'll contribute by bring garbage and I'm not talking about my car....BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

dlo253

Rules are with groups they must dispose of their own trash with their own means. We'd like to be welcomed back in the future haha.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
What about opening our electric cutoffs and revving our cars like they're gonna blow? Haha jk

I'd consider joining but at this time my car isn't even running

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Damn. I thought it would have a trash can in the area or something. Either way, I don't care.

Again, I'll contribute by bring garbage and I'm not talking about my car....BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I thought there would be cans their to. Hence why i suggested safeway cheapo bags. All well, burgers is what I will bring.

Dont forget the munchy snacks ;)

dlo253

What about opening our electric cutoffs and revving our cars like they're gonna blow? Haha jk

I'd consider joining but at this time my car isn't even running
Hahaha yeah fuck that :) that's why we have bylaws, lol.

What all do you need to do? Pics..?

Depending on the situation we may be able to just toss it in the dumpster, just cant get caught! Lol, it's a good meet place that I would like us to be welcomed back to again in the future.

dlo253

Sounds like a plan! Haha.
So this is looking to be a somewhat small meet. Conflicting schedules like usual and so on. Honestly, it's a little better that way when there is new people.. Easier to get to know them rather than briefly talking and moving around the group. This week I will update the OP with meet info and a list of who's bringing what.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Sounds good. Scheduling is usually the cause of cancelled meets. But sounds like, its full throttle for the 22nd. I will be there

dlo253

Yeah haha. It is definitely a go, whether its just me or all of us! We have had this scheduled since last year, location change was the only difference. We were gonna do a photoshoot at Alki, summertime would be better for that tho. We keep the meet schedule over on our private forum tho. Which you would obviously get access to if you decide you want to start the membership process.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Dlo, here is the follow up about the company in Australia. So, I been on a hunt for some car parts over seas. Found a company that has good deals, but couldnt find any info about them. I even found a forum in new zealand. Still no one can answer about them. I did get a hold of a guy, who had asked about them on a different forum. He said the same thing. Vague info and it could be just 1 guy probably living at his mommy's house working out of her garage. So, i will not be buying anything from this company. Such a good deal too. *sniff sniff*

Other than that, I got new wiper arms, but they dont match to my old ones on the car. Emailed them pics and the differences and my issue. Hopefully, it gets resolved soon so I can drive her in the rain.

dlo253

Ah damn that sucks, but is also what I was expecting. Might be worth the email to see if Jay from Tunersports is able to source that stuff for you or not.

Really?? Mind posting up some pics?