The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Ah man, I've been ghost on this thread. Had a lot of reading up to do lol.

I'm bringing dogs, and buns, bbq, and utensils, and cutting board.

Efx, white teg convoy would be sick :) at this point, I don't know if I'll be working that saturday or not. If I do, I'll get off around 9 am, but I'll be down in seatac already so I'd probably just go bug Dlo till the meet lol. If I don't work, then hells yeah! We can meet off 164th some where, in the parking lot of that walmart? And then cruise down together :)

SoundEfx

Yo Skid, sounds good. Now I have to find out where 164TH is.
WAIT... Hold the hell up... We have a Walmart? I need to get out more....LOL...LOL...

DLO, deal.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Ah damn that sucks, but is also what I was expecting. Might be worth the email to see if Jay from Tunersports is able to source that stuff for you or not.

Really?? Mind posting up some pics?
I got a reply back from tunersports customer service. They only carry NRG. So its looking like i will be going through Evasivemotorsports.com ;)

Also got a reply back from OEMacuraparts.com. They also said, its probably a new design and the length is minor. Guess, i will be throwing the LS wiper motor on the car, that i got from skid. Will be using the old arms, so I dont damage the new ones. If the motor fixes my issue, then the new arms will be replacing the old arms.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Yo Skid, sounds good. Now I have to find out where 164TH is.
WAIT... Hold the hell up... We have a Walmart? I need to get out more....LOL...LOL...

DLO, deal.
...you live in bothell and don't know where 164th is? The main road that crosses I5 that connects mill creek to lynnwood? Damn, you do need to get out more lol

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
The PO had ran 8 gauge Street wire amp kit. Pulled all that out and now deciding which route to go with. Who ever stuffed the wires under the door sill panel, sucked at it. The remote wire was pinched and some areas, there was exposed wire. Wonder if it blew a lot of fuses.... All that had to go. Probably save the power wire for later, since it looks fine.

I really havent done much other than that.

dlo253

Haha kinda funny how some people can fuck up something so simple.
Right on. I blew an axle lol, so I will most likely be replacing those and my axle seals this weekend.

dlo253

What the hell has everybody been up to this weekend?? Not much here, did some wrenchin yesterday. Also did a little clean up in the shop and gathered up parts that are just taking up space. So, got those threads up. Hopefully I can sell this shit to buy stuff that I actually want/need. Also threw a set of HX wheels on CL. Those got quite a bit of interest, meeting up with somebody later. Hopefully he just buys them and doesn't try to talk me down lol.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I'm tired of craigslist flakes...had a guy who wanted the cluster and camber.kit for 200. And when it came the day to meet, just never replied to my txts. Now I'm out of money, and could really use the cash :(

dlo253

Lame. I hope this dude doesn't flake out on me. He seems really interested so hopefully that's a good sign. Then again, either way is fine I suppose. I've gotten hella texts and emails regarding them, so they will go. Lol. Getting a bit of interest on my g2ic thread also. Wanna buy my LCAs or sumthn.

SoundEfx

I fixed my messed up driver side window switches and hopefully my temper-mental driver's side lock.
It unlocks half way and when I try to open the door, it locks the entire car.
Occurs when it's cold outside, so I wouldn't know if it's fixed for sure until next winter.

So yes, sometimes I have to open the passenger door and hop over the center console.
I have NEVER been so scared of a hand brake in my life !!!! (lmao)