The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Get it fixed pimp, the days are counting down.....fast....lol
don't remind me. half my interior will be pulled out at the meet :oops:
Just need a driver seat and a steering wheel...yes?

Yeah they are. Hopefully weather allows me to wash mine friday or saturday. Wanna finish my final shifter extension before then also.
According to king5.com, should be a good weekend

dlo253

Oh come on, you can get the interior slapped together real quick for the meet! Hahaha..
I put on my shifter extension and shift boot collar that I made. Got a couple other small things, then I gotta just wash and do a quick detail. Oh, and change my oil..

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Oh come on, you can get the interior slapped together real quick for the meet! Hahaha..
I put on my shifter extension and shift boot collar that I made. Got a couple other small things, then I gotta just wash and do a quick detail. Oh, and change my oil..
true, but to remove it after the meet would be non sense.

Oil changes? just wait for it to go dry then refill ;) jk

dlo253

Not at all! First impressions are everything! (Don't worry EfX, you get a pass.)

Hahaha good idea! Haha, def no neglecting a fresh motor. She will be broken in by the weekend its lookin like. :D

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
It will atleast look like a project car. Then after its all done, you guys can say, I seen this car stripped then put back together to make it look 10x nicer(quoted by EFX) hehehehe. EFX, Cant wait to see your 4x4 next to my slammed snow plow :)

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Ahhhhh!!!!:cussing:

That's how I felt until I figured it out. Man, this electrical shyt is no joke. Wish it was plug and play lol

SoundEfx

It will atleast look like a project car. Then after its all done, you guys can say, I seen this car stripped then put back together to make it look 10x nicer(quoted by EFX) hehehehe. EFX, Cant wait to see your 4x4 next to my slammed snow plow :)
Dude, don't make me get so desperate that I lower these SLEEVES to the ground.

The really SAD thing is that you'll still be lower than me because I have these damn 18 INCH WHEELS!! :cry:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Dude, don't make me get so desperate that I lower these SLEEVES to the ground.

The really SAD thing is that you'll still be lower than me because I have these damn 18 INCH WHEELS!! :cry:
Do it!! Looks like you have 3" left on the threads in the rear. Tuck them tires :p

SoundEfx

Let me see....
Slam the car with ebay sleeves, old 18 inch wheels with 35 profile tires......NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! LOL
Once you see the car you'll understand why I cannot lower the car without camber kits.

Go meet the delivery truck half way....lol

SoundEfx

Let me guess, some Nutek rims with Michelin PAX tires.
Don't forget the fully built, WPC treated K20 engine in the other crate.