The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
It was cool meeting you pimps.

Yo Skid, sorry man, didn't mean to try and blind you with my high beams. I didn't know they were on.
Yeah it was a fun day :)

All good, when we pulled out I was like "what the fuck, why's that so bright?" Then I saw your high beams were on lol.

SoundEfx

When we were heading home, everyone thought that Skid was married because there was alot of RICE behind him.....LOL...LOL

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Lol. Honestly your teg isn't THAT bad. Just sitting pretty high on those baller 18's lol.

SoundEfx

Baller 18's???
Those rims were so bad, they were crying RUST!!!

Everytime I have to drive the car, my engine is like "Wait, you want me to roll those heavy azz wheels? Fuc you!!!" .. LOL...LOL

SoundEfx

I know man, but I'm trying not to take anyone's style.

I saw some rota's for sale, but then Skid would warm up the Grill and then throw it at me....LOL.

Your rims look legit and the tire size is perfect, but then you would send the Triad and Yakuza ( how ever it's spelled ) after me.... LOL

Another option are the Avids, but then the red DA rolled in with them and all I said to myself was "FUCCCCCC!!!!!"

So STR comes to mind, but if I see one more rims style with those fake azz rivet shyt all over them, I'll slap the liver out of the designer......LOL

dlo253

I feel that, and appreciate it.
There is nothing wrong with Rota for a daily driver. They got a lot of styles to choose from too.
That DA actually had STRs on it. I believe..
I suppose you could run the same wheels as me, just not the same color at least. Although I havent seen these on another car lol. What about Buddyclub P1? Cost a bit more but they are a nice wheel.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I know man, but I'm trying not to take anyone's style.

I saw some rota's for sale, but then Skid would warm up the Grill and then throw it at me....LOL.

Your rims look legit and the tire size is perfect, but then you would send the Triad and Yakuza ( how ever it's spelled ) after me.... LOL

Another option are the Avids, but then the red DA rolled in with them and all I said to myself was "FUCCCCCC!!!!!"

So STR comes to mind, but if I see one more rims style with those fake azz rivet shyt all over them, I'll slap the liver out of the designer......LOL
I don't care if you get rotas, even slips as long as they're another color. Be wary though, I've heard food things about slips, but there's another style rota makes that I just heard they crack, and break...can't remember what style it was though...R13 said somethin about em. I'll go see if I can find out where it was posted it.

dlo253

Old versions from what ive heard.. So anything bought from a reputable source will be the revised versions.

dlo253

Yeah, only reasonably priced Enkei's are gonna be in 15s most likely, unless you get some used ones.

SoundEfx

Yeh, they will have to be used ones. Don't want to spend too much on this car as yet.

Do you guys know anyone selling a S14?