The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

I didn't get a chance to take any pics, but is3 got a few. Better than nuthn haha. Wish we had some of all the cars, maybe next time.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
It was good meeting you all. Sorry for the delay. Yesterday, I was at my buddies working on my IS300. My shocks were going bang bang. I had picked up a set of used stock struts on craigs for dirt cheap. So much better. We ran out of day light doing my car, cus we took a lot of breaks in between. Next weekend, we are removing his stance coils from his IS300 and giving them to me, as a trade. So, hopefully I can trade the stance for a set of 4x100 wheels. Plausible?

Do you guys know anyone selling a S14?[/QUOTE]

I was looking at them before picking up the teg. You talk about your car being rice... Shyt, 240s must be brown rice with them green lima beans :roll:
And if you happened to find a clean one that's unmolested, your looking to fork out some $$$$.
www.Zilvia.net is an all Nissan related forum

This was my day in the sun 8)

SoundEfx

That is what I am hoping too.
I'm waiting on a reply, but with my luck, it's already gone or just like most sellers, sell it from under me.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, there are places that resurface rims. So even if they are bad, I'll have them resurfaced and powder coated. I have no idea what colour though.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I would go black, white, or gold. They look good with white. Do you know what color scheme you're going with for the whole car? Can't be white and blue, or white and red. Dlo and I have those covered lol.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Efx, depending on the color scheme. Go takata green? lol Just throwing out ideas

EDIT: don't do black. Just like skid and dlo mentioned to me about black and red. Everyone has it, just like white and black.

dlo253

Yeah they may be able to get repaired if needed. I think gold would look really good with that style wheel, especially on white.
Haha yeeah.. I really want to change my accent color to green now that I dont have the db2 front seats, or a sick ass purple.. But then I would need new radiator hoses, shift boot, armrest cover, cluster bulbs, the list goes on.... Dammit!

SoundEfx

I think I might do the all white. So white car, white rims or I might keep it polished.

There will be no green going on this car. I HATE that colour....lol.