The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

SoundEfx

Yo IS3, those are my sub boxes. Because it's a straight down picture, you can't tell the depth of it...lol.

I never had kenwood decks, but I would vouch for Alpine and Pioneer.

For component speakers, JL, Polk or Alpine.

For amps I usually go with JL. Alpine and Power Acoustiks. Kicker and Rockford aren't bad, but I never used them.

For subs, JL, Alpine, C Vega, Kenwood for starters and for the very heavy hitters, RE's, Orion HCCA's, Kicker and Audiobahn. Those are the ones I messed with.

Also, if you're a sound crazy person who wants TRUE sound quality, don't mix your devices. An alpine amp works better with an alpine sub than a JL sub.
But if you're not, then they all sound the same...LOL

dlo253

That's it. I went to pick n pull over the weekend and got them for like 10 bucks. Now to see if they will work with my control arms.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Skid, just installed the wiper motor assembly. Works great and thanks again. BTW, I broke majority of the clips that was holding the vent shield. I need more clips to replace the broken ones :*(
I have my vent shield thing...not sure if the clips are still there, or in good order, but you're welcome to come by and look. Give me a txt. Whatever happened with your wiper arm situation?

I don't care if you get slips. Just as long as you don't paint them white :)

I don't want to raise hell on the crew's forum due to the fact that I am not a member. So it would feel weird.
It's quiet as fuc across there though.
Yo, you're a probate aren't you? Post all you want on the forum. And that's where you'll be able to get a hold.of Levi and ask him how much to powder coat :)

ya made another great come up while I was there also.
What do you mean?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I have my vent shield thing...not sure if the clips are still there, or in good order, but you're welcome to come by and look. Give me a txt. Whatever happened with your wiper arm situation?
I just need new clips, to replace the broken ones. Found out, the splines on the arms are indents from the knobby things that the wiper arms are attached to. Once I switched out the motor, the arms stayed within the perimeter of the windshield, like they are supposed to.
I will sell the whole unit, which includes somewhat working motor and all the attachments with the old arms. Going to install the new arms I got from oemacuraparts.com, since its a 20% restocking fee.

dlo253

You are late skid, efx already bought some enkeis. Lol.

And yeah, post away Efx. thats the point! Once you become a member, more sections will be unlocked.

What do you mean what do I mean? :p it means I came up on more than one thing....?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Looking for a 1157 socket plug. Fits the taillight or bumper corner lights. Still trying to figure out why there called corner lights lol

Will go to pick n pull, if I cant find one on here

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
on another note, I couldn't get clear lit up pics of the clips. Its the round circle clips that hold the cowl you see under the wiper arms. Also, the other one is the T style clips that hold the cowl in the engine bay. If you pop your hood, you can see what Im talking about. Sorry