The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

SoundEfx

Aright, after some picture hunting and pricing, I think that I have my colour scheme.
White car.
White rims.
Purple under body ( LCA's and subbrace ).
White led interior.

The polished look is too boring.

Now I know that it's not on the car as yet, but I have dibs on that style / colour scheme. So I don't want anyone to say that I stole their style.
It's mine damn it....lol...

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Aright, after some picture hunting and pricing, I think that I have my colour scheme.
White car.
White rims.
Purple under body ( LCA's and subbrace ).
White led interior.

The polished look is too boring.

Now I know that it's not on the car as yet, but I have dibs on that style / colour scheme. So I don't want anyone to say that I stole their style.
It's mine damn it....lol...
Uh, would it be ok for me to copy you?
ill give you full credit

SoundEfx

LOL...

If you would go through the trouble of painting your car white, then it wouldn't be hard for you to repaint it back.
I'm defending this scheme to the max.

When the talk of having DLO's rims came up, he looked at me like "Bytch, if you copy my rim style, I'll hurt you!!!" LOL....LOL

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I could always vinyl wrap white bwahahahah

Don't you just love this on and off rain BS. Very minimal work can be done to the DC. Well, atleast I got some of it done that needed it. Hopefully I will have everything buttoned up and both seats in the car by the next meet

SoundEfx

You have a garage, so no excuses.

I bought some Enkei rims, but now I need to find a place that resurfaces and powder coats rims.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Wish I had a garage. My apartment manager doesnt mind me working on my car, as long it doesnt look like a junk yard ;)

dlo253

LOL...

If you would go through the trouble of painting your car white, then it wouldn't be hard for you to repaint it back.
I'm defending this scheme to the max.

When the talk of having DLO's rims came up, he looked at me like "Bytch, if you copy my rim style, I'll hurt you!!!" LOL....LOL

Hahahaha you caught that reaction huh? :p
Did you end up getting those 5 spokes? Post pics!
Idk about rim repair, but I believe Levi's dad does powder coating.

SoundEfx

LOL. Yeh man. Honestly I would think the same thing.
It sucks when you plan out your car's look, execute it and someone comes along and says 'Damn that looks good. I'll do the same.' You just want to punch their pancreas when you hear that....lol

Even though that wasn't the case with me, I respect someone's scheme, especially if they execute it before me.

Yeh, I did get those rims. They are not too bad but some parts are curbed.

How much to powder coat and who's Levi?

I found a place that would resurface them, so once that is done, it's powder coat time.

Here is a pic of one of them:

dlo253

Not bad, nice find.
You're welcome! Hahaha :p
Levi was the guy in the red DA. He is over on our forum, "DA jankns".
Are you still planning on getting those center caps that you posted up?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Skid, just installed the wiper motor assembly. Works great and thanks again. BTW, I broke majority of the clips that was holding the vent shield. I need more clips to replace the broken ones :*(

Here is a pic of one of them:
The box that the wheel is sitting on. Is that your kenwood stereo box? I was looking at Excelon's, but heard bad review on their last Double Din and everyone is now biased about Kenwood and saying Alpine or Pioneer :evil:

SoundEfx

Yo DLO, thanks, but in all honestly I did see them earlier and contacted the seller.

These keep popping up as well:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ptd/4384907516.html

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ptd/4390558365.html

Might have gotten these until I saw the red DA:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ptd/4361222945.html

These, but then Skid would hurt me: LOL...
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pts/4388645369.html

How much to powder coat? I don't want to raise hell on the crew's forum due to the fact that I am not a member. So it would feel weird.
It's quiet as fuc across there though.

Raise some hell pimp.

Last edited: