The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Whys that? I wished that our buddies had cars. Buddies that are already full members. I just stated that we needed more members lol. Hence the hang around and Probate statuses.

dlo253

That's why I was giving Skid s*** for not checking the local calendars for events. I would have picked IFO, but that's just more money to spend. I'm down with a meet and cruise. 8)
Wtf we gonna do for grub?

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Isn't that the ifo thing you were talking about Dlo? Haha, beat me to it
Either way I work Sundays :( we'll see though.

As for grub, I'm gonna get a snap shot of what food places are around in Issaquah where we'll make our pit stop. I know of bk, McDonald's, and a jack in the box around there. What are you guys thinkin you'll want, fast food, sit down? I'd like to go somewhat cheap, like dollar menu status.
Oh and chaos has his swap done, so he'll be at the meet too!!! :)

Last edited:

dlo253

Fast food works with me, as long as we can all line up together haha.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Fast food works with me, as long as we can all line up together haha.
i concur on the parking together status. No need a mini van seperatin the crew. Unless its the 2014 Honda Odyssey powered by TURBONETICS ;P

EDIT: what time does this ish start again?

Last edited:

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Alrighty guys. Here's pics of a map with possible food ideas real close to our pit stop in issaquah. The stop is gonna be at the lake Sammamish state park you see on the map, if there's good photo ops. If not, or it's getting too dark, or whatever, we can just go to the agreed upon food stop. My vote is fatburger. I've never been there before and apparently it's supposed to be hella good.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I never been to fatburger either. I been to five guys, man, I felt like five guys afterwards lol
But I am also on a budget, so we will play it by ear?

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Also took some snaps from the CHC satellite (yeah...we have connections :lol: ), so we can see the parking situation before we get there and get all sorts of mixed up in tiny lots and shit.

Again, fatburger is looking like the best location. Red robin comes in second imo, and bk and ihop are the worst. McDonald's is doable, but again not a whole lot of room depending on if there's a shit load of people there...

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I never been to fatburger either. I been to five guys, man, I felt like five guys afterwards lol
But I am also on a budget, so we will play it by ear?
I checked out the menu for fatburger. They have like $4ish burgers, and cheaper stuff like hot dogs (mind you the only price list I could find was in LA)...

Here's the link I used to search for prices (had to go to the "order online" feature which wasn't available at our location): http://www.fatburger.com/m/Home/

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Alright guys, Dlo's comp is on the fritz, so we couldn't get a link to the route on a map for you to browse around, but I did what I could from my phone and took some snaps. First one is the route. "E" is the pit stop in Issaquah. Second pic is route details (distance rough estimate on time, etc...)