The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
on saturday, a group of us went on a cruise. Others have taken pics, but need to post them ;)

Here are the few pics I was able to get while driving...Shhhh, dont tell anyone that I was multi-task-driving

random pics

R13

The other asshole
I live in shitty tennessee and hear a lot of good things about WA, Probably end up in or near seattle if I choose there.

Gonna take a road trip when I get my bike, planning to sweep up southern cali up through northern, Through to portland OR and to seattle and hopefully find a nice place so stay.

R13

The other asshole
One that only get 100 ish miles to a tank :lol:

Either an RC51 or if I happen to find a good deal on a k6-k7 gsxr 600-750.

The RC is the main one I'm eyeing though.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I live in s***ty tennessee and hear a lot of good things about WA, Probably end up in or near seattle if I choose there.
I visited tennessee, nashville and knoxville to be precise. I wanted to move there, cus of the cost of living is lower. Whats your minimum wage over there?

R13

The other asshole
Let's just say a "high paying" job around here is like $12/hr

I grew up here, It's a shit hole and the people live up to the inbred hillbilly name :lol:

There's also nothing for young people, You're either a methhead or you have 5 kids by the time you're 18

All I know is where ever I end up it's gonna be on the west coast, Faaaaaaaaaar away from here :lol: