The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

SoundEfx

Well get ready for your wallet to take a hit because the cost of living here in the West is high.
What you could buy a mansion for there, would get you a 1 bed room condo here, if that.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah I know lol, S*** I'm living in a house from the 50s that cost 85k...

It's worth it just to get away and be in a new place, Don't really have any family so it's not like I'm leaving anything behind.

SoundEfx

Then you're lucky.
All of my immediate family is on the East Coast and I rarely visit them....lol

I HATED it there.

R13

The other asshole
I feel you 100% I've hated it since I was old enough to see it for what it really is. :lol:

My cousins are scattered all over the east coast but I haven't seen them since I was a kid anyway lol

SoundEfx

Damn, you must really love your cousins...lol.

Yeh, I spent some time in VA and it wasn't too bad, but then I went to Baltimore and was like 'WTF is this place?' lol

R13

The other asshole
Knoxville and Nashville are alright like is3 said but well... We all know West coast is best coast :mrgreen:

Damn this crew is quiet lol

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
lol...I work a 5-230 job and don't have internet, other than my parents house or work. And I rarely visit my parents. Only cus of the free food is the real reason why Im here now :p

We have mountains, that are mountains. Not foot hills that is named a mountain....im still confused why they call Smoky Mountain, when its not even tall enough to be called a mountain lol jk
it is definitely a main tourist attraction tho. All the rides, games and accent in one bundle. I had a hard time understand their slurring hehehe

R13

The other asshole
Lol, F*** no, I've convinced. My boss that I'm from finland at this point :lol: I have an accent but I've purposely twisted it until it doesn't sound like these hicks haha

And I never slurr, Not like them anyway lol

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Wow, been too long since I've been on CI...Kurt, move to seattle. Or some surrounding areas, and join the crew lol.

SoundEfx

Yeh, this is a quiet bunch. They let their cars do the talking though.
But I am loud as fuc because my car can't say shyt.....lol

dlo253

Get your ass over here Kurt!!!!
I have been so caught up with everything else right now. Got a few pics up but dont have time to blur all the plates and shit. A lot of shit had went down this past week or so and might leave me tied up for a while. Trying to get all situated and shit, and my son will be here twd the end of the month so I've been trying to focus on that. And I've been enjoying my Cutty lately :).

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
i been busy doing jack shyt, except trying to gather everything to get my stereo completed. Ugh, so much work and not enough money hehe