The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

What suspension setups are you guys runnin? I'm thinkin about a new setup and wanna feel some rides haha.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I got a DC ceramic 4-2-1 header. Just needs a small crack welded up..
Vtec is over rated Hahaha. Although I will be jumpin on the vtec wagon if I find a gsr bottom end for a good deal.
How do you weld ceramic? And if it could be fixed that be bad *ss. I want a 421 header...

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
what block do you have skid??
I have a b18b1 LS all stock except the air box and resonator are out and I have a k&n cone air filter.

What suspension setups are you guys runnin? I'm thinkin about a new setup and wanna feel some rides haha.
I'm lowered about 3" on coil overs...I think they're sparco? I can't remember and a sway bar, and camber kit...they were already on the car when I bought it. So I don't know the exact details.

dlo253

ceramic coated haha.:
Oh right on haha. I was just gonna get the skunk2 pro-s 2s but now I'm kinda lookin at koni yellow/gc or illumina/gc
Not bad, wouldn't pay 12k tho. Haha. I'm Tryna find a DC shell, I want a project that I don't have to worry about daily driving lol.

fliptrick123

Cascade Honda Crew
i have k sport coiloveers and i also have the dc ceramic headers except the bottoms of them are scraped to shit from how low it is to the ground lol

dlo253

Yeah my header is beat to shit I want a new one.
On another note, if yall want a club cam seal lemme know and I'll make em n bring em to the next meet. $15.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
Was up guys I kinda got internet lol an I guess ima just start talkin about engins lol well I have a gsr VTEC with BOOST lol its the best. Of to worlds lol an its great an skids do what I do trade and bargin I got my kit for free as u can call it lol

dlo253

So, what do you guys think about Nov. 17th?
Photo shoot at the graffiti garages, then cruise the waterfront and 5 mile maybe?