The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Scratch that, I'll be at the Seattle auto show...Then the weekend after that is me and my girls bday. So how bout Dec. 1st?
Why ya think shell say no? Lol.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Because when the last meet came up she said "your not gonna be able to do that for a while"...

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Dec. 1st is looking good for me. The girlfriend wants to come and I might be bringing another friend who is into photography to take some kick ass pictures :D still not 100% yet. My girl has to see if my aunt will watch the kids that day. I'll keep you guys posted.

dlo253

Hey guys I got the Photoshop CS6 trial....
Go to dafont.com and find some fonts you guys like so I can try to come up with a couple more decal designs.

styleKIMCHEE

If you get the application runasdate the trial probably won't run out.

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

dlo253

Kimchee is that a free download or do I need to work my magic? I'll look into that.
A cursive eh? Typed straight across or what? That can be done super easy. Just need the font and then get it printed up.

EDIT: got that runasdate, says it doesnt work for trials like that, but we will see what happens.
Also, dafont.com has a cool feature where you can type in what you want the preview to be. Makes it a lot easier to get a good idea quickly.

Last edited: