The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Very true^. Idk if my ride is worthy to go rep the crew at a big event like that tho lol. Not yet anyways.. we do need to put sumthn together soon tho, whether its an event or just a crew thing. Ideas, suggestions?

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
Very true^. Idk if my ride is worthy to go rep the crew at a big event like that tho lol. Not yet anyways.. we do need to put sumthn together soon tho, whether its an event or just a crew thing. Ideas, suggestions?
well I was planning on doing a big meet and go to American lake wen its hot so its a jdm lot lol

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
so I saw some cars with NOS, one was direct import into all runners of the intake mani and the other car had the sprayer on the coupler of the intake the one attach intake to throttle body. so why is this? im assuming its to give a equal amount with direct import and the other is less expensive but how many other ways can you mount a nos system?

96GSRteg

Tyler
One is direct port injection and is more expensive but gives a much better spray. The other one is cheaper but not as good of a spray.

Sent from my toilet

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
yup also what size injectors are needed to get 450hp I did the math of 450x5D4 =562.5 so what size is good I was thinkin 850cc

dlo253

Oh btw, decal #2..
Where the fuck are you guys at?! Hahaha :p

Damn wind came around think I ended up getting it slightly off center but it ain't too bad, it was only $5 anyways haha.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
so I see the ALS(anti lag system) on flip switch in cars subarus have them and rally cars got em I had it but just for my launch. my question is how do you get it on a switch? where do you go ?

dlo253

Shit bro I'm not really sure about that, lol..

Hey guys, we are in the process of getting some quotes for hoodies and t shirts. Right now we are just gonna start with black with white ink. The new mountain logo on front. Who all will want one for sure? Just let us know, and don't forget to include your size. The more we get the cheaper it is so remember that..

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
s*** bro I'm not really sure about that, lol..

Hey guys, we are in the process of getting some quotes for hoodies and t shirts. Right now we are just gonna start with black with white ink. The new mountain logo on front. Who all will want one for sure? Just let us know, and don't forget to include your size. The more we get the cheaper it is so remember that..
heres a corny one lol " once you go b series youll never get another cheap series" " gotta B SERIOUSE" lol corny

dlo253

Decals.

Alright guys, time to bug ya again. Why don't you guys have decals yet? They are cheap enough, cmon now! Lol... I also posted all the needed info regarding decals in the OP. Trying to get everybody checked off as having one. Tyler, didn't you get yours already? I thought I remember you saying that but I'm not sure, lol. And if there is anybody who wants to try to come up with some designs go for it.. I don't have PS anymore so I can't really do much anymore.

MyCd5Harms

had to do a motor swap because i threw a rod.... dont ever get in a hurry and forget to put your oil cap back on :/ she should be back up and running by luch time tomorrow, forgot to swap crank pullies now i gotta tear it apart again and retime it fml... shes been infront of my garage for like 3 weeks now