The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Crew hoodies/tees

Hey everybody, got a couple announcements to make. First off, I'd like to let everybody know we have decided to pick member positions based on what we see, rather than just voting and possibly ending up with somebody that doesn't totally fit the description.. Recently, Marc (DA9_253) and I have been working at trying to get the crew a bit more established than we have been. With that being said, I gave the VP position to Marc. In the future there may be a need for more "leadership" positions, but as of right now any club matters can be taken up with him, me, or skid. Skid has some other stuff going on that requires him to be kinda MIA til next March so keep that in mind.....

Now back to my original post intentions....
We are in the process of trying to get some hoodies made, then t shirts after that. And its not required, but there is no membership dues so you guys are encouraged to support the crew by getting whatever merch we get. All profits go into crew only funds, whether it be for meets, decals, clothing, or if we want a crew BBQ or anything like that..... I'll make another post to log the desired size/colors... so if you guys would shoot me a PM or let us know somehow, that would be great. So we can start getting quotes. Still no idea on prices, but the more we get the cheaper it will be. Please lmk asap, thanks guys.

EDIT: Also, what decals are you guys interested in? Colors/size also. If we could narrow it down to one or two choices we could make a bulk order and get them even cheaper... so take that into consideration also and hit me up.

Last edited:

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
Okay so how about this. dlo and I are going to come up with a time & place for our first annual CHC meet. Whoever does NOT show up will be cut from the crew. We will have some type of CHC apparel to be purchased, and like dlo sayed the cash will be used for something to benefit the crew. Now I don't want this coming off as rude or anything but, dlo, skid, and I take this crew seriously and don't want to deal with imature people. If no one wants to take this crew or us serious PEACE OUT!! Don't waste you're time and especially ours. If you don't have the time or resources to buy you're CHC decal before this meet I'm sure we will have some to purchase. If there are any questions PM dlo or myself. Looking forward to watching us grow as a crew and friends. No homo!

dlo253

That pretty much sums it up right there guys.... We tried having a mandatory annual meet last year, but the weather went to crap and my car was in pieces. So we are gonna start fresh come summer time, and like he said, the first official annual meet will be mandatory. Also, you guys should all either have your decal by then, or buy one at the meet. I also will have CHC cam seals for sale, possibly more billet parts too. Like he said, we are very serious about this, and we want all our members to view the club the same way and help us grow.

I'm gonna send all you guys an email regarding the shirts/hoodies, it will be easier to log the info that way. So check your emails here in a little while.

Jeffaj20

Sounds good to me, I was into this thing right from when you guys invited me. Now i'm more focused on this :) Bought 2 CHC decals today, one for each quarter window :) Might be interested in the cam seal as well.

As for the meet, just make sure it's got some time ahead, so I can request it off from BOTH of my jobs. Lol none of this spur of the moment stuff to where I can't find someone to cover my shift.

But none the less, i'm sticking. :thumbs up:

OH! I got a friend with a DB2 that i was telling about this and he seemed interested. I'll see if I can get him on here.

dlo253

Yeah I already know man, haha.
Right on, what ones did you end up getting?
Yeah cam seals will always be around. Gonna make some crew ones tomorrow or next week....
The meet will definitely have plenty of notice. We want to start planning now so everybody has enough time to make it work ya know?
Oh right on, that would be cool to have another db2 in the crew, just wish I still had my b17 :/ lol....

Jeffaj20

Yeah I already know man, haha.
Right on, what ones did you end up getting?
Yeah cam seals will always be around. Gonna make some crew ones tomorrow or next week....
The meet will definitely have plenty of notice. We want to start planning now so everybody has enough time to make it work ya know?
Oh right on, that would be cool to have another db2 in the crew, just wish I still had my b17 :/ lol....

Just making sure you know :)
I got 2 of Decal 1, the flat red and black CHC.

And yeah, sounds good to me! Haha I thought so too, his is rough, but definitely looking better now.

dlo253

For sure bro!
Oh right on, you don't have tint do ya? I didn't really think that thru when I went with red black and white lol.
Haha I feel it, gotta start somewhere.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
i want a sticker like the one on the first page but right now im doin stuff getting started for collage and working with car parts being broken from first owner but how much for that? also we should have a meet on a sunny day at American lake