The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

Prozon

Kris
Lurking. Lol.

Not part of this "crew" but Squigget and DLO should both have my number/facebook incase anything good is going on lol.

dlo253

its not a group, you can only make those if you have a personal FB or sumthn like that, and i dont have one lol. You can like it though and just make wall posts n stuff like that. links in my sig

dlo253

Yeah. Haha, nobody is active with weather like this. We need to get to planning some shit before summer hits.. I could also use some help, like with that logo I mentioned, and maybe throw together some type of flyer, to handout and whatnot..I can do all this normally, but have had like no spare time at all the past few months.

Prozon

Kris
Speaking of the weather. Is everyone still living? :p

I've been without power for a day or two, I know others have been without for longer. Not supposed to get power back here until Wednesday evening.. so i'm sitting on my laptop in the dark lol.

Squigget

what the hell lol where do you live... nowhere land ? my power came back within 2 hours after it went out hahah

dlo253

Holy crap that sucks, at my house it was out most of the day the other day. And when I was in Lakewood, went out at 530. Came back on at like 730 then another transformer blew and it was out til about 12-1 am. But that's about it. Trees and big ass branches have been comin down like crazy though.

Prozon

Kris
I live a bit south of Olympia. Pretty much all of Thurston County was without power. Like 400,000 people lost power in the last week. 70% of which have it back. Mine came back on last night, the last of people in my area should have it back by Wednesday at the latest.

Prozon

Kris
I live a bit south of Olympia. Pretty much all of Thurston County was without power. Like 400,000 people lost power in the last week. 70% of which have it back. Mine came back on last night, the last of people in my area should have it back by Wednesday at the latest.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Hey guys! Long time no see lol. I'm back, and alive. Had a mental breakdown that lead me down a...scary path... I'm still in the midst of picking up the pieces, but I have a phone good enough to be able to post again :) . So what kind of ideas would you guys be interested in? How about just a drive? That way we could all at least meet each other, and get some face time. I know of a few roads that would be fun, that I've been wanting to take my ashley down...unfortunately ashley isn't driving at all for now...I hurt her pretty bad, but I just need to put the bumper covers back on, get a bumper turn signal lens, and put the head lights back in and vioala! :) speaking of headlights, I want to get some smoked tail lights, and bumper lenses, but can't find sh*t on eBay...anyone know how to use that spray on stuff, or the vinyl stuff?