The perfect launch

emd513

Find out where the rpm your sitting at will let you spin or not. Depends on tires pavement and temp

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Rsuarez7

Any idea of what's the desired gasoline pressure Integra ls 94

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
So many factors, lol. Tire pressure, tire temperature, surface material, surface temp, power/torque levels, air temp, etc..
And no wheel spin is not the perfect launch. We need wheel spin or we bog. I launch at 5k+ on street tires at the track on 15 psi, launch at 8k with slicks.

[YOUTUBE="Lightspeed Racing"]H36KG7SLRow[/YOUTUBE]

You can hear, in this video, I don't launch high enough and I bog. I was having issues with making the street slicks spin enough that day, but with the open header, you can really hear the car bog

[YOUTUBE="."]ydzGAR6zT3E[/YOUTUBE]

Slightly better launch with power shifting to second

[YOUTUBE="."]y_liH4KsoTA[/YOUTUBE]

And this is just a bonus video, because I love to kill domestics on a stock motor

[YOUTUBE="f*** Ford"]4PC9m_pkO_s[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
honestly play with it. i used to launch at 35-4000 in my ls

dlo253

Rsuarez gtfo. May wanna look into that samurai think it may be spam. Same post multiple times in random threads.

Op. There are multiple variables, just play around and see what works best with your setup.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Rsuarez gtfo. May wanna look into that samurai think it may be spam. Same post multiple times in random threads.

Op. There are multiple variables, just play around and see what works best with your setup.
i looked at his other posts im going to wait and see.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
f***, not I'm looking at videos on YouTube of the homies f***ing s*** up, lol..

[YOUTUBE="."]rjmsM5HLZS8[/YOUTUBE]