the superturbo

madnessknight89

So for the past month or 2 iv been working on designing a new type of forced induction iv nicknamed the "supercturbo"and was just loving the fact that we couldnt find anything like it anywhere and how it was going to be a brake thu in the automotive industry. The plan was to make a turbo that not only went off of the exhaust gas for power but used a pulley and gearing sistem that helped with the lower end of the power ban. But then one of the guys we were working with came in and told me to look at somethin he found on line... vandynesuperturbo.com . It is the same danm design as what we had all drawn up only a few small things were different about it. How f**ked up is that. Just thought I'd share it with you guys

94RS

No fucks given.
You're talking about twincharging.... That's not anything new in the automotive world.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
aaaannnnd originality fail.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

madnessknight89

You're talking about twincharging.... That's not anything new in the automotive world.
No its really not twincharging because thats two units and the idea I gad was a single compress unit using two forms of power of an engine

madnessknight89

Those are both compound force induction systems both are a supercharger and a turbo system not the same Idea. The concept im talking about is pretty much a procharger with a exhaust turbine attached to one side also driving the compressor not force feeding a supercharger with a turbo charger

Muckman

Not a M0derator
The design is overly complicated and expensive. Compound turbos can accomplish the same goal while being simpler to implement.

madnessknight89

The thing about it was it was different and cheap to fabricate a prototype on my end do to having friends in rigjt places. Not that the same goal is not possible in a few different ways... but my idea was to just have power allllll the way thru the power ban