TheNailGuy's build thread!

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
Ok I called some people and found out I can get a tune for 150 on chrome. Is there a diference between neptune and chrome?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
on a built car but nothing thats stock. The tune should eliminate the need for a Wide band. He has a fuel gauge, and the oil gauge shuold be a good idea, but not needed on a street car

lsjdmteg

Nice car im starting to like dcs i want a 4 dr gsr

01FTW

Wow just got an estimate from a tuning shop here.
Adapter and harness 100
computer 150
Fine neptune 250
fee for software 100
And the tune is 350

Gooood lawd! So these itr cams I bought for 100 is gonna end up being close to 700 bucks lol
Damn all that just to tune on type-R cams??... should of left the GSR ones in. The gains probably arent going to justify the cost..

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
lol tell me about it. <<<stupid. bt i think im gonna wait it out to get my tune. its not gonna be that expensive. just found out a buddy of mine can get the hook up for 150 for a street tune. havent decided what i wanted to do with the car yet. but i will figure it out in about 3 to 4 months once i do than ill get my tune.

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
Hehe thanks bro! Ill keep this thread updated. Ordering a lip soon. Haven't decided if I wanted itr or spoon. Ebay or carbon fiber blehhn decisions decisions.

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
Man I just don't wannt pay for the CF spoon style than breaking it like a week down the road. living downtown we have tons of pot holes