TheNailGuy's build thread!

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
Yeah I think ill go with ebay. Pu style. Definitly don't wanna pay 2++ bucks for it to be broke. Pu is stronger cf right?

sumfilipinodude

Yeah I think ill go with ebay. Pu style. Definitly don't wanna pay 2++ bucks for it to be broke. Pu is stronger cf right?
Yeah that's exactly what I said.. but when you get polyurethane, it might be all bent and warped like mine here.. but apparently leaving it in the sun will melt it back to normal. Just to warn you

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
where you get your ambers at?
I got then from this guy pretty cheap too
item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?emvAD=320x533&index=2&nav=SEARCH&nid=98109762162&itemId=310287345528

If u can't see the link his ebay name is rokucreation

WAR 178

Premium User
<<<paid $190 total for my OBDII>OBDI stepdown harness, & chipped P28 ecu w/GSR basemap. That was 2years ago, it should be cheaper for all that stuff nowadays.

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
<<<paid $190 total for my OBDII>OBDI stepdown harness, & chipped P28 ecu w/GSR basemap. That was 2years ago, it should be cheaper for all that stuff nowadays.
Dammmn. My buddy just found his old p28 from his ek. Said sell it to me for the price of black ops lol. Just not sure if its the right one. Ill post some pics up of it soon.

Pick my car up soon I can't wait to be rolling with new tires and my alignment!

8-bit

do what now?
I got then from this guy pretty cheap too
item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?emvAD=320x533&index=2&nav=SEARCH&nid=98109762162&itemId=310287345528

If u can't see the link his ebay name is rokucreation
how long have you had them for? the reason im askin is bc they are cheap but i dont know about the quality.

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
Quality looks good. I'm not expecting them to last 10 yrs but they will do. For now. I've had them for about 2 weeks now.

Anyonw think I should takw off the mudflaps and just paint the sideskirts?

ohiojalil

nice teg brother i got the exact same one as you same coler everything i got a better deal though $500 bucks =) 130k
when i bought it the dumb ass had no oil or coolent in there he knew nothing about cars.

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
nice teg brother i got the exact same one as you same coler everything i got a better deal though $500 bucks =) 130k
when i bought it the dumb ass had no oil or coolent in there he knew nothing about cars.
Dammmmmnn niiiice bro! Fucking steal right there, its like taking candy from a baby haha. Post some pics up dude. You got any plans for it

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
Got my new tires and alignment now the teg is riding smooooth.

Just realized I had some like plastic rubber sheet thing hanging on the bottom front of my car. I think I can just cut that off. This is very noob question but what's the best angle or spot under the car to jack it up for me to get to it?

Edit: lol I figured it out but there is this town hose that got cut and I dunno what it is can someone tell me? Ill post some pics

Last edited: