Theskygun's dc build

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Too bad you need a screwdriver. :rolf: But i keep a small assortment of tools that handles most common jobs with our cars.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Those adjustment knobs are usually done by screwdriver. I guess you could use the socket though so yeah. They made it with access for screwdriver for simplicity since most people have a screwdriver handy.

XjoEnX

Damn that output is bright. Nice job man!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I could never decide at each spot whether the ground was really level or not to the wall so i just used my best judgement. I probably adjusted at 7 different spots all together including some on the fly adjustments.
Well that makes me feel better! I've adjusted mine about 6 times,always looking for the next spot to adjust them. Have 2 screw drives in glove box. I think that's the fun part,well aslong as cops don't bug you. Haha that area so tight idk how you'd use a socket on passanger side. Can't wait too see the aiming pics!

TheSkygun

The sticker isn't there anymore since I had that side repaired. Needs rims and wing painted though. I'll use screw drivers then,I didn't think about the passenger side...
I'll try to take some pics when I'm off work

TheSkygun

thanks and they should be. i have some work that still needs to be done but for he time being they are off angled

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Looking at them for the 10th time you might actually only need to rotate the driver side. Depending on how the left side of your passenger beam is leveled. That just looks cool on a wall though. lol

TheSkygun

I feel like they are wings of light, just to get me to relax for a bit before opening them again and they only seem to come up to almost the passagers windows but not. It feels like the drivers side is pointing, or brighter, to the left compared to the passanger