TheSkygun's Tc thread

TheSkygun

Back to my car though :p
New little change up

Sent from JARVIS

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I never realized how big the new TC's are, until I drive up to a street light next to one. OMG, its bigger than the RSX.
Other than that, the car is looking good.

The shift knob reminds me of Sonic The Hedge Hog lol

R13

The other asshole
Yum, I saw a black TC pasted with stickers and hella flush and all I could think about is how much better yours looks :lol:

TheSkygun

I get thumbs up when driving and makes me smirk haha.
And thanks man, means a lot to know people like mine haha. Yours has been looking pretty clean

Sent from JARVIS

R13

The other asshole
Nice haha

I've really let it go the past few months haha, Super dirty and my front bumper isn't shiny anymore, Hood is still burned too :lol:

TheSkygun

After meeting with some Honda peeps though I bet you wanna change that haha. My arsenal of detailing stuff is growing so I'm about to keep mine clean through the battle of dirt so I know your dirt pain.

Is it running better now?

Sent from JARVIS

R13

The other asshole
I aaaaaaaallllllmost bought an orbital polisher the other day but alas... I gotta have another motorcycle.

She's running better for sure, The meet was a 70 mile round trip and in the last stretch the engine was running perfect, Hopefully that doesn't imply it's about to blow up lol, You know what they say.

To be honest though hanging out with a CI member was cool but the other kids were total tools xD

I think I'll buy a clean gs-r when I move to the west coast and start fresh.

TheSkygun

If it ain't broke don't fuck with it. That's what they say.

I don't have anything fancy like that. All by hand but the right chemicals help.

Yeah I wouldn't mind a gsr or miata to track abide

Sent from JARVIS