Things that annoy you thread.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Not sure if its what he meant, but I dont typically associate the word "pothead" with someone who contributes to society or has a life. I've got no problem with someone who tokes. We might just have a literary disagreement here
^this. Toke all you want. But if your so burn you act like Spicolli from Fast Times At Ridgemont High, stay the hell away from me.

And what I was kinda hinting to, what someone has mentioned before, no one on here wants to know about your drug habits.

Prozon

Kris
Regardless if you are a contributing member of society or not, I really don't want to hear about your drug habits.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
It's not something I think people should talk about in general discussion. Some people don't do it cuz its cool. Helps with a highly stressful life.

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

Str8Boostin

Sleeper
People on welfare (that don't need it).

Went to the store to pick up beef/etc. and waiting at the check stand this woman's got some food and junk. Goes to pay and she uses this card I've never seen before. Ask my friend what it is and she said it's an EBT or w.e. meaning the woman's on welfare. Go outside after I'm done paying (she's loading her groceries) and it's in a Cadillac Escalade on 24"s/26"s whatever size it was. Seen that all too much in the mid-west but CA too? Damn.

Prozon

Kris
I think it should be a LITTLE tougher to get EBT and what not. I agree I see way too many people that don't need it. Hell, I see people driving nicer cars and with better stuff, yet they're on it.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
People on welfare (that don't need it).

Went to the store to pick up beef/etc. and waiting at the check stand this woman's got some food and junk. Goes to pay and she uses this card I've never seen before. Ask my friend what it is and she said it's an EBT or w.e. meaning the woman's on welfare. Go outside after I'm done paying (she's loading her groceries) and it's in a Cadillac Escalade on 24"s/26"s whatever size it was. Seen that all too much in the mid-west but CA too? Damn.
yup i lived in monterey for a while and you see that alot from seaside and marina

treeafodo

Austin
I hate when people always try to one up you.

One of my coworkers is notorious for that. He just makes up a bunch of crap. And when I disprove him he makes up excuses.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
I hate when people always try to one up you.

One of my coworkers is notorious for that. He just makes up a bunch of crap. And when I disprove him he makes up excuses.
I dislike it as well but you have to admit its fun making an ass out of them when you disprove them.

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

purpl3ran93r

The fact that the "Honda Scene" is hyped up

People that have no use for a Benen tow hook or Roofrack

People who take off the hood of their car & have a stock LS

People who speed in a semi congested freeway

People who call themselves or claim they're JDM just cause they know engine an/or Chassis codes
but don't know what Top Down Center means.

People who cheap out on important parts

People who basically drive a Honda becuase it's cool or "JDM"

People who show off CONSTANTLY

People who rev their engines early in the morning

and more....
People who do any of these things need to start doing something with their life

Last edited: